- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Heidenheim will welcome Karlsruher SC to Voith-Arena for a matchday 34 fixture in Germany 2. Bundesliga. The last meeting on 23rd January 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Heidenheim has won 3 matches, and Karlsruher SC triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.89 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Heidenheim's latest fixture against Darmstadt 98 ended in an away 5-1 loss. Heidenheim dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Heidenheim set the tone early and scored in the 12nd minute.
Karlsruher SC's recent game against Holstein Kiel ended in a home 3-2 win. Although KSC didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Karlsruher SC pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 52nd, 60th and 76th minute.
Since the start of the season, Heidenheim is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 17 games on home soil. Heidenheim's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 47% of home games.
Karlsruher SC has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Karlsruher SC has collected 1.82 points on average per away game, compared to 1.24 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Karlsruher SC kept a clean sheet in just 12% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Karlsruher SC.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Heidenheim has scored in 76% of home games. Karlsruher SC is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Heidenheim vs Karlsruher SC Betting Tips
Heidenheim vs Karlsruher SC Head to Head
Average stats between Heidenheim and Karlsruher SC in most recent 9 outings in the Germany 2. Bundesliga.
Heidenheim vs Karlsruher SC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Heidenheim and Karlsruher SC across current season. Calculated from Heidenheim's Home stats and Karlsruher SC's Away stats.
Germany 2. Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Heidenheim has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Heidenheim has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Heidenheim ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Heidenheim, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (50% of all matches) involving Heidenheim has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Heidenheim will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Karlsruher SC has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Karlsruher SC has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Karlsruher SC has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Karlsruher SC when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 15 games they have played on the road. Can Heidenheim stop this run?
- Karlsruher SC has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Karlsruher SC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Karlsruher SC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Heidenheim, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- The last 5 games for Karlsruher SC has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Karlsruher SC has seen a total of 20/34 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 59% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Karlsruher SC will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 33%||59 %||29 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||18 %||18 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||24 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.88 / 2.50||2.59||3.18|
|Scored||1.44 / 1.00||1.65||1.24|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.50||0.94||1.94|
|BTTS %||50% / 17%||41 %||59 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||24 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 0%||12 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 17%||41 %||24 %|
|Scores %||74% / 50%||76 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||47 %||12 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 33%||53 %||41 %|
|Possession %||47% / 48%||47 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.65 / 3.50||5.71||5.59|
|Cards||1.74 / 1.50||1.65||1.82|
|Offsides||1.68 / 2.00||1.71||1.65|
|Fouls||12.82 / 11.67||12.94||12.71|
|Shots||12.79 / 12.00||13.00||12.59|
|Shots on Target||5.26 / 5.00||5.35||5.18|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 67%||29 %||53 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||35 %||24 %|
|Loss %||29% / 17%||35 %||24 %|
|AVG Goals||2.79 / 3.67||2.18||3.41|
|Scored||1.50 / 2.17||1.12||1.88|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.50||1.06||1.53|
|BTTS %||59% / 83%||41 %||76 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 50%||12 %||41 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||18 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 50%||18 %||47 %|
|Scores %||74% / 100%||59 %||88 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 17%||41 %||12 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 83%||35 %||59 %|
|Possession %||50% / 46%||51 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.65 / 5.17||6.12||5.18|
|Cards||2.32 / 2.67||2.00||2.65|
|Offsides||1.68 / 1.33||1.82||1.53|
|Fouls||13.50 / 12.00||12.94||14.06|
|Shots||12.29 / 11.17||13.35||11.24|
|Shots on Target||4.94 / 5.00||5.47||4.41|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Heidenheim vs Karlsruher SC Odds
|HT 1||2.65||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.30|
|Home Win Nil||4.15||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||1.43||Under 2.5||2.75|
|BTTS Yes||1.39||BTTS NO||2.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.12|