On 17th January 2021, Heidenheim and Darmstadt 98 go head to head in the Germany 2. Bundesliga at the Voith-Arena (Heidenheim an der Brenz). The last meeting on 29th February 2020 ended with the following result: Darmstadt 98 2 - 0 Heidenheim.
Both sides have met 10 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 10 previous encounters, Heidenheim have won 2 matches, Darmstadt 98 triumphed in 3, while 5 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Heidenheim and Darmstadt 98 average 2 goals while BTTS lands 60% of the time.
So far this season in the Germany 2. Bundesliga, Heidenheim have averaged 2.33 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Darmstadt 98 average 1.11 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
- Coming into this game, Heidenheim has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Heidenheim has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Heidenheim at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Heidenheim recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Heidenheim has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/18 games for Heidenheim this season.
Darmstadt 98 Form
- Coming into this game, Darmstadt 98 has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Darmstadt 98 has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 16 games for Darmstadt 98 ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Darmstadt 98 recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Darmstadt 98, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (56% of all matches) involving Darmstadt 98 has seen BTTS landing.
Heidenheim vs Darmstadt 98 Head to Head
Average stats between Heidenheim and Darmstadt 98 in most recent 10 outings in the Germany 2. Bundesliga.
Heidenheim vs Darmstadt 98 Statistics
Average stats between Heidenheim and Darmstadt 98 across current season.
* Calculated from Heidenheim's Home stats and Darmstadt 98's Away stats.
Germany 2. Bundesliga League Table
Heidenheim vs Darmstadt 98 Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.