- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Kaiserslautern will welcome Verl to Fritz-Walter-Stadion for a matchday 38 fixture in Germany 3. Liga. The last meeting on 16th January 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Kaiserslautern has won 0 matches, and Verl failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Kaiserslautern's latest fixture against Viktoria Köln ended in an away 3-3 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. Kaiserslautern scored in both halves in the 14th, 71st and 88th minute.
Verl's recent game against Waldhof Mannheim ended in a home 0-1 loss. Verl had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Kaiserslautern is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Kaiserslautern is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 21% home clean sheets.
Verl has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Verl has collected 1.58 points on average per away game, compared to 1.32 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Verl kept a clean sheet in just 16% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Kaiserslautern or Verl to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Kaiserslautern failed to keep a clean sheet in 21% of home games, while Verl conceded in 16% of away games. On average, both teams score in 70% of Kaiserslautern's home and Verl's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Kaiserslautern vs Verl Betting Tips
Kaiserslautern vs Verl Head to Head
Average stats between Kaiserslautern and Verl in most recent 1 outings in the Germany 3. Liga.
Kaiserslautern vs Verl Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Kaiserslautern and Verl across current season. Calculated from Kaiserslautern's Home stats and Verl's Away stats.
Germany 3. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Kaiserslautern has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Kaiserslautern has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Kaiserslautern at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Verl's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Kaiserslautern from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 6 home matches this season.
- Kaiserslautern has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Kaiserslautern ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Kaiserslautern will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Verl, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Kaiserslautern, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (61% of all matches) involving Kaiserslautern has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Verl has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Verl has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Verl has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Verl when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Kaiserslautern stop this run?
- Verl will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Kaiserslautern, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Verl recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Verl, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 29 matches (76% of all matches) involving Verl has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 17%||26 %||16 %|
|Draw %||50% / 50%||58 %||42 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||16 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.61 / 2.33||2.37||2.84|
|Scored||1.24 / 1.00||1.26||1.21|
|Conceded||1.37 / 1.33||1.11||1.63|
|BTTS %||61% / 33%||63 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||21 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||0 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||21 %||21 %|
|Scores %||68% / 50%||68 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 50%||21 %||16 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||32 %||53 %|
|Possession %||49% / 44%||50 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.92 / 4.83||5.00||4.84|
|Cards||2.89 / 3.33||2.84||2.95|
|Offsides||2.15 / 1.50||3.06||1.07|
|Fouls||12.97 / 11.33||13.56||12.27|
|Shots||10.92 / 8.17||11.84||10.00|
|Shots on Target||4.87 / 3.50||4.68||5.05|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 17%||32 %||42 %|
|Draw %||34% / 67%||37 %||32 %|
|Loss %||29% / 17%||32 %||26 %|
|AVG Goals||3.18 / 3.33||2.84||3.53|
|Scored||1.74 / 1.67||1.58||1.89|
|Conceded||1.45 / 1.67||1.26||1.63|
|BTTS %||76% / 83%||74 %||79 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 17%||21 %||32 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 0%||21 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||32 %||26 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||84 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 0%||16 %||16 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 33%||37 %||42 %|
|Possession %||57% / 59%||57 %||57 %|
|Corners||6.18 / 6.17||5.79||6.58|
|Cards||2.21 / 1.50||2.21||2.21|
|Offsides||1.94 / 2.50||1.50||2.47|
|Fouls||11.48 / 11.67||10.89||12.20|
|Shots||12.70 / 12.67||12.95||12.44|
|Shots on Target||6.43 / 6.00||6.42||6.44|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Kaiserslautern vs Verl Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.50||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||4.95||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.39||Under 2.5||2.90|
|BTTS Yes||1.34||BTTS NO||3.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|