- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Kaiserslautern will welcome Meppen to Fritz-Walter-Stadion for a matchday 21 fixture in Germany 3. Liga. The last meeting on 31st July 2021 ended in a Meppen 1-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Kaiserslautern has won 2 matches, and Meppen triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 4.29 goals, while both teams score 71% of the time.
Kaiserslautern's latest fixture against Eintracht Braunschweig ended in an away 1-1 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. Kaiserslautern was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 55 minute.
Meppen's recent game against Hallescher FC ended in a home 4-1 win. Although Meppen didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Meppen had good chances in both halves and scored in the 45th, 66th, 67th and 84th minute.
Since the start of the season, Kaiserslautern is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 10 games on home soil. Roten Teufel has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 80% of their home games.
Meppen has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Meppen wins 1.27 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Meppen kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Kaiserslautern is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Meppen failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Kaiserslautern. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Kaiserslautern wins on average 2.10 points per home game, compared to 1.27 points per away game for Meppen. My prediction is Kaiserslautern to win.
Kaiserslautern vs Meppen Betting Tips
Kaiserslautern vs Meppen Head to Head
Average stats between Kaiserslautern and Meppen in most recent 7 outings in the Germany 3. Liga.
Kaiserslautern vs Meppen Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Kaiserslautern and Meppen across current season. Calculated from Kaiserslautern's Home stats and Meppen's Away stats.
Germany 3. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Kaiserslautern has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Kaiserslautern has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Kaiserslautern as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Kaiserslautern has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- Kaiserslautern is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Meppen, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- Kaiserslautern has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 8 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Kaiserslautern has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/20 games for Kaiserslautern this season.
- Coming into this game, Meppen has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Meppen has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Meppen has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Meppen has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Kaiserslautern get in on the action today? There has been a total of 21 goals in the last 5 games for Meppen, both home and away.
- Meppen will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Kaiserslautern, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Meppen has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/20 games for Meppen this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 17%||60 %||36 %|
|Draw %||29% / 50%||30 %||27 %|
|Loss %||24% / 33%||10 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.14 / 2.33||2.10||2.18|
|Scored||1.52 / 1.00||1.80||1.27|
|Conceded||0.62 / 1.33||0.30||0.91|
|BTTS %||19% / 33%||10 %||27 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||0 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 17%||40 %||27 %|
|Scores %||62% / 50%||70 %||55 %|
|Clean Sheet %||57% / 50%||80 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 50%||70 %||45 %|
|Possession %||50% / 44%||49 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.62 / 4.83||4.70||4.55|
|Cards||2.29 / 3.33||2.40||2.18|
|Offsides||1.90 / 1.50||2.10||1.73|
|Fouls||11.57 / 11.33||13.00||10.27|
|Shots||11.33 / 8.17||11.00||11.64|
|Shots on Target||5.19 / 3.50||5.10||5.27|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||52% / 33%||70 %||36 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||10 %||18 %|
|Loss %||33% / 50%||20 %||45 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.17||2.70||3.27|
|Scored||1.52 / 0.83||2.00||1.09|
|Conceded||1.48 / 1.33||0.70||2.18|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||30 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||10 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||10 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 17%||60 %||18 %|
|Scores %||76% / 67%||90 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||60 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 33%||80 %||36 %|
|Possession %||50% / 48%||51 %||50 %|
|Corners||6.14 / 4.67||5.00||7.18|
|Cards||2.90 / 3.33||2.40||3.36|
|Offsides||1.43 / 3.33||1.20||1.64|
|Fouls||12.19 / 10.83||12.50||11.91|
|Shots||10.71 / 7.83||11.70||9.82|
|Shots on Target||5.52 / 3.67||5.50||5.55|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Kaiserslautern vs Meppen Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.20||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.25||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.88||Under 2.5||1.92|
|BTTS Yes||1.73||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.70||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|