- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës Argentina Primera División
- 00:30 Newell's Old Boys vs Banfield England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Köln will welcome Borussia M'gladbach to RheinEnergieStadion for a matchday 13 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 6th February 2021 ended in a Köln 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Köln has won 5 matches, and Borussia M'gladbach triumphed in 12. Recent outings average 2.65 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Köln's latest fixture against Mainz 05 ended in an away 1-1 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day. Köln was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 47 minute.
Borussia M'gladbach's recent game against Greuther Fürth ended in a home 4-0 win. Die Fohlen dominated the game and deserved the win. Borussia M'gladbach had good chances in both halves and scored in the 9th, 28th, 43rd and 57th minute.
Since the start of the season, Köln is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although Köln is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Borussia M'gladbach has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Der BMG wins 0.57 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Borussia M'gladbach kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Köln is undefeated at home but not considered a favourite. They have drawn 43% of home games. Köln has won just 57% of home games. On average they score 2.43 goals and concede 1.29 per game. Borussia M'gladbach is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Köln wins on average 2.14 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Borussia M'gladbach. My prediction is Borussia M'gladbach to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 67% of Köln's home and Borussia M'gladbach's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Köln failed to keep a clean sheet in 0% of home games, while Borussia M'gladbach conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 75% of Köln's home and Borussia M'gladbach's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Köln vs Borussia M'gladbach Betting Tips
Köln vs Borussia M'gladbach Head to Head
Average stats between Köln and Borussia M'gladbach in most recent 20 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Köln vs Borussia M'gladbach Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Köln and Borussia M'gladbach across current season. Calculated from Köln's Home stats and Borussia M'gladbach's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Köln has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Köln has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Köln at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Köln will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Köln has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 6 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Köln has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 12 games for Köln ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Köln turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Köln recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Köln, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (83% of all matches) involving Köln has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Borussia M'gladbach has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Borussia M'gladbach has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Borussia M'gladbach has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Borussia M'gladbach will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Köln, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Borussia M'gladbach, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (58% of all matches) involving Borussia M'gladbach has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||57 %||0 %|
|Draw %||50% / 50%||43 %||57 %|
|Loss %||21% / 17%||0 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||3.29 / 2.83||3.71||2.86|
|Scored||1.64 / 1.67||2.43||0.86|
|Conceded||1.64 / 1.17||1.29||2.00|
|BTTS %||86% / 67%||100 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||56 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||28 %||0 %|
|Scores %||86% / 83%||100 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||57 %||43 %|
|Possession %||57% / 57%||61 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.43 / 4.33||5.14||3.71|
|Cards||1.93 / 1.50||2.00||1.86|
|Offsides||1.79 / 1.50||2.29||1.29|
|Fouls||11.57 / 9.17||12.57||10.57|
|Shots||15.93 / 15.00||18.14||13.71|
|Shots on Target||6.21 / 6.83||7.86||4.57|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 50%||57 %||14 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||29 %||14 %|
|Loss %||43% / 33%||14 %||71 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 4.17||3.14||2.86|
|Scored||1.29 / 2.17||1.71||0.86|
|Conceded||1.71 / 2.00||1.43||2.00|
|BTTS %||57% / 50%||57 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 17%||28 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||0 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||28 %||14 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||86 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 33%||29 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||71 %||29 %|
|Possession %||58% / 54%||57 %||58 %|
|Corners||5.21 / 4.17||5.57||4.86|
|Cards||2.07 / 1.83||2.00||2.14|
|Offsides||2.50 / 2.50||2.29||2.71|
|Fouls||10.64 / 9.00||10.86||10.43|
|Shots||16.21 / 14.00||17.71||14.71|
|Shots on Target||6.07 / 7.00||6.43||5.71|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Köln vs Borussia M'gladbach Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.40||HT 2||2.88|
|Home Win Nil||5.80||Away Win Nil||4.60|
|Over 2.5||1.58||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||1.50||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.73|