- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Köln will welcome Bayern München to RheinEnergieStadion for a matchday 19 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 22nd August 2021 ended in a Bayern München 3-2 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Köln has won 2 matches, and Bayern München triumphed in 15. Recent outings average 3.14 goals, while both teams score 52% of the time.
Köln's latest fixture against Hertha BSC ended in an away 3-1 win. Köln was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Köln scored in both halves in the 29th, 32nd and 90+1 minute.
Bayern München's recent game against Borussia M'gladbach ended in a home 1-2 loss. Der FCB had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Bayern München put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 18th minute.
Since the start of the season, Köln is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Köln is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 10% home clean sheets.
Bayern München has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Die Roten has collected 2.50 points on average per away game, compared to 2.40 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Bayern München kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Köln has won just 50% of home games. On average they score 1.80 goals and concede 1.50 per game. Bayern München won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Köln wins on average 1.80 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Bayern München. My prediction is Bayern München to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.93 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 78% of Köln's home and Bayern München's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Köln has scored in 80% of home games. Bayern München is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Köln vs Bayern München Betting Tips
Köln vs Bayern München Head to Head
Average stats between Köln and Bayern München in most recent 21 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Köln vs Bayern München Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Köln and Bayern München across current season. Calculated from Köln's Home stats and Bayern München's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Köln has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Köln has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Köln has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Köln will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Bayern München, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Köln, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (78% of all matches) involving Köln has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Bayern München has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Bayern München has scored 15 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bayern München has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Bayern München when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can Köln stop this run?
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Bayern München has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Köln get in on the action today? There has been a total of 20 goals in the last 5 games for Bayern München, both home and away.
- Bayern München will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Köln, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Bayern München, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (67% of all matches) involving Bayern München has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Bayern München will score today, as they have netted in the last 18 games coming into this one and have scored 15 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 50%||50 %||20 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||30 %||50 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||20 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||3.30 / 3.33||3.30||3.30|
|Scored||1.60 / 1.67||1.80||1.40|
|Conceded||1.70 / 1.67||1.50||1.90|
|BTTS %||75% / 67%||70 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 33%||40 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||0 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||80 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||5% / 17%||10 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 33%||50 %||40 %|
|Possession %||55% / 52%||59 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.60 / 4.83||5.20||4.00|
|Cards||1.95 / 2.17||2.00||1.90|
|Offsides||2.25 / 3.50||2.60||1.90|
|Fouls||11.55 / 12.50||12.20||10.90|
|Shots||15.15 / 14.33||17.10||13.20|
|Shots on Target||5.95 / 5.50||6.80||5.10|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||80% / 83%||80 %||80 %|
|Draw %||5% / 0%||0 %||10 %|
|Loss %||15% / 17%||20 %||10 %|
|AVG Goals||4.20 / 4.00||3.80||4.60|
|Scored||3.25 / 3.33||3.00||3.50|
|Conceded||0.95 / 0.67||0.80||1.10|
|BTTS %||65% / 50%||50 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||45% / 33%||30 %||60 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||20 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||60% / 67%||50 %||70 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 50%||50 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||80% / 83%||90 %||70 %|
|Possession %||63% / 63%||65 %||62 %|
|Corners||6.35 / 6.67||6.40||6.30|
|Cards||0.80 / 0.67||0.80||0.80|
|Offsides||1.85 / 1.50||2.10||1.60|
|Fouls||8.05 / 9.67||8.20||7.90|
|Shots||20.05 / 21.67||22.00||18.10|
|Shots on Target||9.05 / 9.17||9.60||8.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Köln vs Bayern München Odds
|HT 1||6.00||HT X||2.88||HT 2||1.80|
|Home Win Nil||17.00||Away Win Nil||2.70|
|Over 2.5||1.28||Under 2.5||3.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.50||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.81||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|