- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Köln will welcome Schalke 04 to RheinEnergieStadion for a matchday 34 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 20th January 2021 ended in a Köln 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Köln has won 8 matches, and Schalke 04 triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.90 goals, while both teams score 62% of the time.
Köln's latest fixture against Hertha BSC ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved.
Schalke 04's recent game against Eintracht Frankfurt ended in a home 4-3 win. Although Knappen didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Schalke 04 had good chances in both halves and scored in the 15th, 52nd, 60th and 64th minute.
So far, Köln plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.12 points per away game on average compared to 0.82 points at home. Although Köln is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 12% home clean sheets.
Schalke 04 has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Schalke 04 wins 0.24 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Schalke 04 kept a clean sheet in just 6% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Köln is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just nine home defeats.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Knappen haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 76% of all games on the road while conceding on average 3.06 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost seven consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Köln wins on average 0.82 points per home game, compared to 0.24 points per away game for Schalke 04. My prediction is Köln to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.51 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 75% of Köln's home and Schalke 04's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Köln failed to keep a clean sheet in 12% of home games, while Schalke 04 conceded in 6% of away games. On average, both teams score in 63% of Köln's home and Schalke 04's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Köln vs Schalke 04 Betting Tips
Köln vs Schalke 04 Head to Head
Average stats between Köln and Schalke 04 in most recent 21 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Köln vs Schalke 04 Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Köln and Schalke 04 across current season. Calculated from Köln's Home stats and Schalke 04's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Köln has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Köln has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Schalke 04's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Köln from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Köln has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Köln will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Schalke 04, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Köln, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (59% of all matches) involving Köln has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Schalke 04 has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Schalke 04 has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Schalke 04 recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Schalke 04 has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 53% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Schalke 04, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (41% of all matches) involving Schalke 04 has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 50%||18 %||29 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||29 %||24 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||53 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.76 / 3.00||3.00||2.53|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.67||1.18||0.82|
|Conceded||1.76 / 1.33||1.82||1.71|
|BTTS %||59% / 50%||71 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||12 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||35 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||24 %||18 %|
|Scores %||65% / 67%||76 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 33%||12 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 50%||24 %||41 %|
|Possession %||46% / 54%||47 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.97 / 6.00||3.82||4.12|
|Cards||1.88 / 2.67||1.76||2.00|
|Offsides||1.68 / 1.50||1.71||1.65|
|Fouls||11.35 / 15.33||11.88||10.82|
|Shots||11.32 / 18.33||12.35||10.29|
|Shots on Target||3.94 / 7.50||4.12||3.76|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||9% / 17%||18 %||0 %|
|Draw %||21% / 0%||18 %||24 %|
|Loss %||71% / 83%||65 %||76 %|
|AVG Goals||3.26 / 3.67||2.82||3.71|
|Scored||0.74 / 1.17||0.82||0.65|
|Conceded||2.53 / 2.50||2.00||3.06|
|BTTS %||41% / 50%||35 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 17%||6 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 33%||18 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 17%||12 %||6 %|
|Scores %||47% / 50%||47 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||12% / 0%||18 %||6 %|
|Frist Goal %||21% / 50%||29 %||12 %|
|Possession %||45% / 43%||45 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.65 / 2.50||3.24||4.06|
|Cards||2.18 / 2.17||2.18||2.18|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.17||2.41||1.59|
|Fouls||11.68 / 11.83||11.29||12.06|
|Shots||9.68 / 8.33||10.76||8.59|
|Shots on Target||3.35 / 2.83||3.94||2.76|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Köln vs Schalke 04 Odds
|HT 1||1.79||HT X||2.82||HT 2||6.15|
|Home Win Nil||2.75||Away Win Nil||13.00|
|Over 2.5||1.32||Under 2.5||3.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.48||BTTS NO||2.45|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.05||Under 9.5 Corners||1.78|