- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Magdeburg will welcome Unterhaching to MDCC-Arena for a matchday 38 fixture in Germany 3. Liga. The last meeting on 16th January 2021 ended in a Magdeburg 2-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Magdeburg has won 3 matches, and Unterhaching triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.80 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Magdeburg's latest fixture against Uerdingen ended in an away 1-0 loss. FCM dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Unterhaching's recent game against Hansa Rostock ended in a home 0-1 loss. Haching's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
So far, Magdeburg plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.42 points per away game on average compared to 1.26 points at home. Although Magdeburg is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 32% home clean sheets.
Unterhaching has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Unterhaching wins 0.63 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Unterhaching kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. FCM is currently unbeaten at home in seven games. Since the start of the season, they have just seven home defeats.
Haching is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against FCM.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Magdeburg wins on average 1.26 points per home game, compared to 0.63 points per away game for Unterhaching. My prediction is Magdeburg to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.39 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 45% of Magdeburg's home and Unterhaching's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Magdeburg's home and Unterhaching's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Magdeburg vs Unterhaching Betting Tips
Magdeburg vs Unterhaching Head to Head
Average stats between Magdeburg and Unterhaching in most recent 5 outings in the Germany 3. Liga.
Magdeburg vs Unterhaching Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Magdeburg and Unterhaching across current season. Calculated from Magdeburg's Home stats and Unterhaching's Away stats.
Germany 3. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Magdeburg has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Magdeburg has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Magdeburg at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Unterhaching's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Magdeburg from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 7 home matches this season.
- Magdeburg will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Unterhaching, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Magdeburg has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/38 games for Magdeburg this season.
- Coming into this game, Unterhaching has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Unterhaching has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Unterhaching has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Unterhaching recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Unterhaching has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Unterhaching, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (50% of all matches) involving Unterhaching has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 33%||32 %||42 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||32 %||16 %|
|Loss %||39% / 50%||37 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.33||2.11||2.47|
|Scored||1.11 / 1.00||0.89||1.32|
|Conceded||1.18 / 1.33||1.21||1.16|
|BTTS %||45% / 50%||42 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||11 %||16 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||11 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||16 %||21 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||63 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||32 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 33%||53 %||37 %|
|Possession %||52% / 54%||53 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.66 / 6.60||4.53||4.79|
|Cards||2.53 / 2.83||2.63||2.42|
|Offsides||1.84 / 2.67||2.22||1.63|
|Fouls||12.08 / 9.67||13.44||11.31|
|Shots||11.21 / 12.60||11.37||11.05|
|Shots on Target||4.79 / 4.60||4.53||5.05|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 0%||32 %||16 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||11 %||16 %|
|Loss %||63% / 83%||58 %||68 %|
|AVG Goals||2.55 / 2.33||2.47||2.63|
|Scored||1.05 / 0.67||1.11||1.00|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.67||1.37||1.63|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||37 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||11 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||16 %||42 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||32 %||16 %|
|Scores %||63% / 33%||58 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 17%||21 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 17%||32 %||37 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||51 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.29 / 5.67||4.74||3.84|
|Cards||2.37 / 1.67||2.63||2.11|
|Offsides||1.61 / 2.50||1.63||1.59|
|Fouls||13.22 / 10.83||13.68||12.71|
|Shots||11.18 / 11.00||12.63||9.74|
|Shots on Target||4.84 / 3.83||5.58||4.11|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Magdeburg vs Unterhaching Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.40||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||1.61||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|