- Australia A-League
- 10:35 Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Austria 2. Liga
- 17:30 Vorwärts Steyr vs Liefering Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 20:00 Muharraq vs Manama Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:00 Gomel vs Slutsk Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 KRC Genk vs Club Brugge Croatia Prva HNL
- 14:00 Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 16:05 Šibenik vs Istra 1961
- 18:10 Gorica vs Osijek Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Nea Salamis vs Ermis
- 18:00 Doxa vs Ethnikos Achna Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Jablonec vs Teplice France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lens vs Lille Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Stuttgart vs Augsburg Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Mezőkövesd-Zsóry vs MTK Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 19:00 KR vs KA Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Virtus Entella vs Chievo
- 13:00 Ascoli vs Cittadella
- 13:00 Salernitana vs Empoli
- 13:00 Frosinone vs Vicenza
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Monza
- 13:00 Cremonese vs Pescara
- 13:00 Brescia vs Pisa
- 13:00 Venezia vs Pordenone
- 13:00 Lecce vs Reggina
- 13:00 Reggiana vs SPAL Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 20:00 Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait
- 20:00 Khaitan vs Al Qadsia Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Ittihad Tanger vs Youssoufia Berrechid Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 19:00 Ajax II vs De Graafschap
- 19:00 AZ II vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Den Bosch vs Telstar
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Cambuur
- 19:00 Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC
- 19:00 Helmond Sport vs Oss
- 19:00 NAC Breda vs MVV
- 19:00 PSV II vs Volendam
- 19:00 Roda JC vs Eindhoven
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Almere City Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse Poland 1. Liga
- 16:00 Odra Opole vs Puszcza Niepołomice Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Górnik Zabrze vs Jagiellonia Białystok Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Famalicão vs Santa Clara
- 21:15 Boavista FC vs CD Tondela Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Derry City vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Russia Russian Premier League
- 16:00 Akhmat Grozny vs Tambov
- 18:00 FK Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 19:40 Al Shabab vs Al Hilal Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs Almería Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Winterthur
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy
- 19:00 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Wil Turkey 1. Lig
- 14:00 Boluspor vs Eskişehirspor
- 18:30 Akhisar Belediyespor vs Ümraniyespor UAE Arabian Gulf League
- 18:00 Ajman vs Al Sharjah
- 20:00 Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Vietnam V.League 1
- 11:00 Sai Gon vs FLC Thanh Hoa
- 11:00 Song Lam Nghe An vs Ha Noi
- 11:00 Binh Duong vs Ho Chi Minh City
Nürnberg will welcome Holstein Kiel to Max-Morlock-Stadion for a matchday 29 fixture in Germany 2. Bundesliga. The last meeting on 16th December 2020 ended in a Holstein Kiel 1-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Nürnberg has won 1 match, and Holstein Kiel triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Nürnberg's last game in the Germany 2. Bundesliga against Heidenheim at home ended in a 3-1 win. Although Der Club played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Nürnberg played much better in the first half and scored in the 2nd, 26th and 54th minute.
Holstein Kiel's previous game in the competition versus Osnabrück ended in an away 3-1 win. Holstein Kiel was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Holstein Kiel was much better in the second half and scored in the 7th, 23rd and 45th minute.
Since the start of the season, Der Altmeister is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 16 games on home soil. Although Nürnberg is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 19% home clean sheets.
Holstein Kiel has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Holstein Kiel wins 1.69 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Die Legende has won just 31% of home games. On average they score 1.31 goals and concede 1.38 per game. Holstein Kiel is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Nürnberg wins on average 1.31 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Holstein Kiel. My prediction is Holstein Kiel to win.
Nürnberg vs Holstein Kiel Betting Tips
Nürnberg vs Holstein Kiel Head to Head
Average stats between Nürnberg and Holstein Kiel in most recent 5 outings in the Germany 2. Bundesliga.
Nürnberg vs Holstein Kiel Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Nürnberg and Holstein Kiel across current season. Calculated from Nürnberg's Home stats and Holstein Kiel's Away stats.
Germany 2. Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Nürnberg has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Nürnberg has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Nürnberg at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Holstein Kiel's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Nürnberg from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Nürnberg as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Nürnberg is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Holstein Kiel, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Nürnberg, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (68% of all matches) involving Nürnberg has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Nürnberg will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Holstein Kiel has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Holstein Kiel has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Holstein Kiel has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Holstein Kiel has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Holstein Kiel, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (59% of all matches) involving Holstein Kiel has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 50%||31 %||33 %|
|Draw %||32% / 50%||38 %||27 %|
|Loss %||35% / 0%||31 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.74 / 2.67||2.69||2.80|
|Scored||1.32 / 1.67||1.31||1.33|
|Conceded||1.42 / 1.00||1.38||1.47|
|BTTS %||68% / 83%||75 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 33%||19 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 0%||25 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||38 %||20 %|
|Scores %||84% / 100%||87 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 17%||19 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||65% / 83%||69 %||60 %|
|Possession %||48% / 43%||49 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.42 / 4.17||4.81||4.00|
|Cards||1.97 / 2.50||1.63||2.33|
|Offsides||2.60 / 2.33||2.47||2.73|
|Fouls||11.81 / 10.17||11.88||11.73|
|Shots||13.29 / 17.00||12.56||14.07|
|Shots on Target||5.58 / 7.00||5.13||6.07|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||52% / 33%||62 %||44 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||15 %||38 %|
|Loss %||21% / 50%||23 %||19 %|
|AVG Goals||2.48 / 2.83||2.69||2.31|
|Scored||1.55 / 1.17||1.62||1.50|
|Conceded||0.93 / 1.67||1.08||0.81|
|BTTS %||59% / 50%||62 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||23 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||23 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||31 %||25 %|
|Scores %||93% / 67%||100 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 17%||38 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 33%||69 %||50 %|
|Possession %||57% / 56%||57 %||56 %|
|Corners||4.34 / 3.50||5.00||3.81|
|Cards||1.90 / 1.17||1.92||1.88|
|Offsides||2.07 / 2.83||1.46||2.56|
|Fouls||10.10 / 8.17||9.69||10.44|
|Shots||12.14 / 9.17||13.69||10.88|
|Shots on Target||5.10 / 4.33||5.69||4.63|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Nürnberg vs Holstein Kiel Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.85|
|Home Win Nil||4.80||Away Win Nil||4.15|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||1.61||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.86||Under 9.5 Corners||1.86|