- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Saarbrucken will welcome Meppen to Stadion Ludwigspark for a matchday 37 fixture in Germany 3. Liga. The last meeting on 9th January 2021 ended in a Meppen 1-0 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Saarbrucken has won 0 matches, and Meppen triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Saarbrucken's latest fixture against Ingolstadt ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Meppen's recent game against VfB Lübeck ended in a home 0-2 loss. Meppen's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Saarbrucken is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Saarbrucken is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 26% home clean sheets.
Meppen has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Meppen wins 0.89 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Saarbrucken or Draw.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Friday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Saarbrucken's home and Meppen's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Saarbrucken vs Meppen Betting Tips
Saarbrucken vs Meppen Head to Head
Average stats between Saarbrucken and Meppen in most recent 1 outings in the Germany 3. Liga.
Saarbrucken vs Meppen Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Saarbrucken and Meppen across current season. Calculated from Saarbrucken's Home stats and Meppen's Away stats.
Germany 3. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Saarbrucken has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Saarbrucken has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Saarbrucken has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Saarbrucken recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Saarbrucken has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 25/38 games for Saarbrucken this season.
- Coming into this game, Meppen has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Meppen has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Meppen recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Meppen has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Meppen has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/38 games for Meppen this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 17%||47 %||37 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||26 %||32 %|
|Loss %||29% / 50%||26 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||3.08 / 3.17||3.42||2.74|
|Scored||1.74 / 1.33||2.05||1.42|
|Conceded||1.34 / 1.83||1.37||1.32|
|BTTS %||66% / 67%||68 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 33%||21 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||45% / 50%||57 %||32 %|
|Scores %||84% / 67%||89 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 33%||53 %||63 %|
|Possession %||50% / 54%||51 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.16 / 5.00||4.11||4.22|
|Cards||1.79 / 1.50||1.79||1.79|
|Offsides||2.13 / 3.20||2.06||2.21|
|Fouls||11.84 / 11.80||10.71||13.21|
|Shots||10.41 / 11.50||11.63||9.11|
|Shots on Target||5.41 / 6.00||6.16||4.61|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||42 %||21 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||0 %||26 %|
|Loss %||55% / 50%||58 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 2.17||3.21||1.95|
|Scored||0.97 / 0.83||1.26||0.68|
|Conceded||1.61 / 1.33||1.95||1.26|
|BTTS %||42% / 33%||58 %||26 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||26 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||32 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|Scores %||61% / 67%||74 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 33%||16 %||37 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 33%||37 %||32 %|
|Possession %||48% / 48%||49 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.16 / 4.67||4.21||4.11|
|Cards||2.82 / 3.33||2.79||2.84|
|Offsides||2.15 / 3.33||2.47||1.81|
|Fouls||12.30 / 10.83||12.71||11.88|
|Shots||9.34 / 7.83||9.84||8.84|
|Shots on Target||4.32 / 3.67||4.79||3.84|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Saarbrucken vs Meppen Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.65||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.51||Under 2.5||2.50|
|BTTS Yes||1.49||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|