- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Union Berlin will welcome RB Leipzig to Stadion An der Alten Försterei for a matchday 34 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 20th January 2021 ended in a RB Leipzig 1-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Union Berlin has won 1 match, and RB Leipzig triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.14 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Union Berlin's latest fixture against Bayer Leverkusen ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Union Berlin was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 72nd minute.
RB Leipzig's recent game against Wolfsburg ended in a home 2-2 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. RB Leipzig pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 51st and 78th minute.
Since the start of the season, Union Berlin is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Union Berlin is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 24% home clean sheets.
RB Leipzig has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. RB Leipzig wins 1.65 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Eisern Union has won just 47% of home games. On average they score 1.88 goals and concede 1.06 per game. RB Leipzig is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Union Berlin wins on average 1.88 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against RB Leipzig. My prediction is RB Leipzig to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Union Berlin has scored in 94% of home games. RB Leipzig is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig Betting Tips
Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig Head to Head
Average stats between Union Berlin and RB Leipzig in most recent 7 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Union Berlin and RB Leipzig across current season. Calculated from Union Berlin's Home stats and RB Leipzig's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Union Berlin has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Union Berlin has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Union Berlin is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Union Berlin at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 16 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- RB Leipzig's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Union Berlin from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Union Berlin has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Union Berlin ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Union Berlin recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Union Berlin, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (68% of all matches) involving Union Berlin has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, RB Leipzig has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. RB Leipzig has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for RB Leipzig when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 14 games they have played on the road. Can Union Berlin stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for RB Leipzig ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for RB Leipzig, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (50% of all matches) involving RB Leipzig has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that RB Leipzig will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 50%||47 %||24 %|
|Draw %||41% / 17%||47 %||35 %|
|Loss %||24% / 33%||6 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||2.74 / 2.83||2.94||2.53|
|Scored||1.47 / 1.33||1.88||1.06|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.50||1.06||1.47|
|BTTS %||68% / 67%||76 %||59 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 50%||28 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||6 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||24 %||12 %|
|Scores %||82% / 67%||94 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 0%||24 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 33%||65 %||41 %|
|Possession %||45% / 46%||44 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.12 / 5.50||4.71||3.53|
|Cards||1.74 / 1.17||1.53||1.94|
|Offsides||2.47 / 2.50||2.65||2.29|
|Fouls||12.62 / 12.33||12.76||12.47|
|Shots||12.06 / 10.50||12.82||11.29|
|Shots on Target||4.85 / 4.00||5.59||4.12|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 33%||65 %||47 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||24 %||24 %|
|Loss %||21% / 50%||12 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.71 / 3.67||2.47||2.94|
|Scored||1.76 / 1.67||1.71||1.82|
|Conceded||0.94 / 2.00||0.76||1.12|
|BTTS %||50% / 83%||47 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||28 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 50%||6 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 0%||28 %||41 %|
|Scores %||88% / 100%||82 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 17%||47 %||41 %|
|Frist Goal %||68% / 50%||59 %||76 %|
|Possession %||60% / 62%||61 %||59 %|
|Corners||5.44 / 7.33||5.71||5.18|
|Cards||1.68 / 2.00||1.71||1.65|
|Offsides||2.38 / 2.50||2.71||2.06|
|Fouls||12.50 / 14.50||12.94||12.06|
|Shots||16.62 / 21.83||18.24||15.00|
|Shots on Target||6.59 / 8.17||6.71||6.47|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig Odds
|HT 1||3.34||HT X||2.42||HT 2||2.75|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||1.53||Under 2.5||2.45|
|BTTS Yes||1.47||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.25||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|