- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Union Berlin will welcome Hoffenheim to Stadion An der Alten Försterei for a matchday 19 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 22nd August 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Union Berlin has won 1 match, and Hoffenheim triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.20 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Union Berlin's latest fixture against Bayer Leverkusen ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Union Berlin scored in both halves in the 45th and 50th minute.
Hoffenheim's recent game against Augsburg ended in a home 3-1 win. Die Kraichgauer dominated the game and deserved the win. Hoffenheim had good chances in both halves and scored in the 38th, 44th and 90+3 minute.
Since the start of the season, Union Berlin is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 10 games on home soil. Die Eisernen's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Hoffenheim has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Hoffenheim wins 1.10 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Hoffenheim kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Hoffenheim.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.06 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 56% of Union Berlin's home and Hoffenheim's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Union Berlin's home and Hoffenheim's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Union Berlin vs Hoffenheim Betting Tips
Union Berlin vs Hoffenheim Head to Head
Average stats between Union Berlin and Hoffenheim in most recent 5 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Union Berlin vs Hoffenheim Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Union Berlin and Hoffenheim across current season. Calculated from Union Berlin's Home stats and Hoffenheim's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Union Berlin has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Union Berlin has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Union Berlin has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Union Berlin has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Union Berlin will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Hoffenheim, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Union Berlin recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Union Berlin has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/18 games for Union Berlin this season.
- Coming into this game, Hoffenheim has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Hoffenheim has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hoffenheim has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Hoffenheim as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 13 games for Hoffenheim ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Hoffenheim is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Union Berlin, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- The last 5 games for Hoffenheim has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Hoffenheim has seen a total of 10/18 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 56% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Hoffenheim will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 67%||60 %||30 %|
|Draw %||35% / 33%||30 %||40 %|
|Loss %||20% / 0%||10 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.70 / 2.67||2.30||3.10|
|Scored||1.45 / 1.67||1.40||1.50|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.00||0.90||1.60|
|BTTS %||65% / 67%||50 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 50%||30 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||10 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 67%||30 %||30 %|
|Scores %||85% / 83%||80 %||90 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||50 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||60 %||40 %|
|Possession %||43% / 43%||43 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.05 / 3.17||4.10||4.00|
|Cards||1.60 / 1.00||1.10||2.10|
|Offsides||1.80 / 2.17||2.30||1.30|
|Fouls||11.55 / 10.83||11.70||11.40|
|Shots||12.15 / 11.83||12.70||11.60|
|Shots on Target||5.15 / 4.83||5.50||4.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 17%||60 %||30 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|Loss %||35% / 50%||20 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.65 / 3.83||3.50||3.80|
|Scored||2.05 / 1.67||2.30||1.80|
|Conceded||1.60 / 2.17||1.20||2.00|
|BTTS %||60% / 100%||60 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||30 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 50%||10 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||45% / 33%||60 %||30 %|
|Scores %||80% / 100%||90 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 0%||30 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||30% / 17%||30 %||30 %|
|Possession %||54% / 58%||55 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.90 / 7.50||6.20||5.60|
|Cards||2.10 / 2.17||1.70||2.50|
|Offsides||2.05 / 3.00||2.70||1.40|
|Fouls||11.75 / 11.00||12.20||11.30|
|Shots||14.00 / 16.67||13.00||15.00|
|Shots on Target||5.65 / 5.33||5.10||6.20|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Union Berlin vs Hoffenheim Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.00|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||1.61||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.53||BTTS NO||2.38|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.04||Under 9.5 Corners||1.78|