- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Mainz 05 will welcome Bochum to MEWA ARENA for a matchday 19 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 21st August 2021 ended in a Bochum 2-0 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Mainz 05 has won 3 matches, and Bochum triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Mainz 05's latest fixture against RB Leipzig ended in an away 4-1 loss. I expected more from Karnevalsverein. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Mainz 05 was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 57 minute.
Bochum's recent game against Wolfsburg ended in a home 1-0 win. Bochum dominated the game and deserved the win. Bochum deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 65th minute.
Since the start of the season, Mainz 05 is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 10 games on home soil. Die Nullfünfer's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Bochum has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Bochum wins 0.60 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Bochum kept a clean sheet in just 10% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Karnevalsverein is currently unbeaten at home in six games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Bochum failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Karnevalsverein. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Mainz 05 wins on average 2.10 points per home game, compared to 0.60 points per away game for Bochum. My prediction is Mainz 05 to win.
Mainz 05 vs Bochum Betting Tips
Mainz 05 vs Bochum Head to Head
Average stats between Mainz 05 and Bochum in most recent 6 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Mainz 05 vs Bochum Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mainz 05 and Bochum across current season. Calculated from Mainz 05's Home stats and Bochum's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Mainz 05 has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Mainz 05 has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Mainz 05 at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Bochum's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Mainz 05 from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Mainz 05 has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/18 games for Mainz 05 this season.
- Coming into this game, Bochum has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Bochum has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Bochum recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Bochum has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Bochum has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/18 games for Bochum this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||60 %||20 %|
|Draw %||15% / 0%||30 %||0 %|
|Loss %||45% / 67%||10 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||2.55 / 3.00||2.40||2.70|
|Scored||1.40 / 1.33||1.90||0.90|
|Conceded||1.15 / 1.67||0.50||1.80|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||40 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||10 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||30% / 50%||10 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 17%||40 %||20 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||90 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 33%||60 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 50%||80 %||30 %|
|Possession %||45% / 49%||48 %||43 %|
|Corners||5.05 / 4.00||5.50||4.60|
|Cards||2.10 / 2.17||1.70||2.50|
|Offsides||1.85 / 1.33||1.60||2.10|
|Fouls||13.65 / 10.67||14.70||12.60|
|Shots||13.90 / 12.50||16.00||11.80|
|Shots on Target||5.30 / 5.67||6.80||3.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 33%||50 %||20 %|
|Draw %||15% / 17%||30 %||0 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||20 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||2.40 / 2.17||2.10||2.70|
|Scored||0.95 / 1.00||1.30||0.60|
|Conceded||1.45 / 1.17||0.80||2.10|
|BTTS %||35% / 33%||40 %||30 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||10 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||10 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||30 %||0 %|
|Scores %||60% / 50%||80 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 17%||50 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 33%||60 %||20 %|
|Possession %||44% / 52%||47 %||41 %|
|Corners||3.30 / 2.67||3.20||3.40|
|Cards||1.65 / 1.33||1.20||2.10|
|Offsides||2.25 / 1.00||2.00||2.50|
|Fouls||12.35 / 11.50||11.40||13.30|
|Shots||12.25 / 11.50||13.60||10.90|
|Shots on Target||4.70 / 4.67||5.30||4.10|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mainz 05 vs Bochum Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.20||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.60||Away Win Nil||9.00|
|Over 2.5||1.75||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|