- Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 Royal Antwerp FC vs KRC Genk Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
- 01:30 Vila Nova vs Confiança
- 01:30 Náutico vs Londrina Estonia Meistriliiga
- 17:00 Tallinna FC Flora vs Trans Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Honka vs KuPS
- 16:30 HJK vs HIFK
- 16:30 Haka vs SJK
- 16:30 Ilves vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 KTP vs Lahti France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Lille vs Reims
- 18:00 Monaco vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Montpellier vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Nantes vs Brest
- 18:00 Rennes vs Clermont
- 20:00 Lens vs Strasbourg
- 20:00 Lorient vs Nice
- 20:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Troyes
- 20:00 Metz vs PSG Greece Super League
- 16:15 OFI vs Asteras Tripolis
- 16:15 Panaitolikos vs PAOK
- 18:30 AEK Athens vs Lamia
- 18:30 Aris vs Panathinaikos Iceland 1. Deild
- 18:30 Grótta vs ÍBV Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Salernitana vs Hellas Verona
- 17:30 Spezia vs Juventus
- 19:45 Cagliari vs Empoli
- 19:45 AC Milan vs Venezia Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Ternana vs Parma
- 19:30 Cremonese vs Perugia Japan J1 League
- 11:00 Kashima Antlers vs Kawasaki Frontale
- 11:00 Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus
- 11:00 Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Cerezo Osaka Mexico Ascenso MX
- 03:05 Dorados vs Correcaminos UAT
- 23:00 Tlaxcala vs Tepatitlán de Morelos Mexico Liga MX
- 03:00 Juárez vs Atlético San Luis Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Go Ahead Eagles vs PSV
- 17:45 NEC vs Utrecht
- 19:00 Groningen vs Vitesse
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heerenveen
- 20:00 PEC Zwolle vs Sparta Rotterdam Serbia SuperLiga
- 14:30 Radnički Kragujevac vs Novi Pazar
- 16:30 Spartak Subotica vs Proleter Novi Sad
- 16:30 Napredak vs Čukarički Slovakia Super Liga
- 17:00 Ružomberok vs Slovan Bratislava Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Olimpija vs Domžale South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 14:00 Golden Arrows vs AmaZulu
- 16:00 Maritzburg United vs Marumo Gallants South Korea K League 1
- 06:00 Jeju United vs Daegu
- 08:30 Suwon vs Seongnam
- 11:00 FC Seoul vs Incheon United South Korea K League 2
- 11:00 Busan I'Park vs Seoul E-Land Spain La Liga
- 18:30 RCD Espanyol vs Deportivo Alavés
- 18:30 Sevilla FC vs Valencia CF
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs RCD Mallorca
- 21:00 Villarreal vs Elche CF
- 21:30 Mouloudia Oujda vs FAR Rabat Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Djurgården vs Degerfors
- 18:00 Elfsborg vs Malmö FF
- 18:00 Sirius vs Norrköping Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Switzerland Super League
- 17:00 Lausanne Sport vs Young Boys
- 19:30 St. Gallen vs Basel Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Kayserispor vs Galatasaray
- 18:00 Göztepe vs Hatayspor
Aalesund will welcome Grorud to Color Line Stadion for a matchday 18 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 12th July 2021 ended in an Aalesund 2-1 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Aalesund has won 1 match, and Grorud failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Aalesund's latest fixture against Bryne ended in an away 3-2 win. de oransje og blå was very dangerous in attack, having attempted six shots on target. Aalesund scored in both halves in the 25th, 61st and 72nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Aalesund is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 9 games on home soil. Although Aalesund is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Grorud has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Grorud has collected 0.80 points on average per away game, compared to 0.78 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Grorud kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. de oransje og blå is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in nine games.
Grorud is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against de oransje og blå.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Aalesund wins on average 2.33 points per home game, compared to 0.80 points per away game for Grorud. My prediction is Aalesund to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.41 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 59% of Aalesund's home and Grorud's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Aalesund failed to keep a clean sheet in 22% of home games, while Grorud conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 71% of Aalesund's home and Grorud's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Aalesund vs Grorud Betting Tips
Aalesund vs Grorud Head to Head
Average stats between Aalesund and Grorud in most recent 1 outings in the Norway First Division.
Aalesund vs Grorud Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Aalesund and Grorud across current season. Calculated from Aalesund's Home stats and Grorud's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, Aalesund has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Aalesund has scored 19 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Aalesund at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Aalesund will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Aalesund has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 9 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Aalesund as they have now gone 13 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Aalesund has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Grorud get in on the action today? There has been a total of 26 goals in the last 5 games for Aalesund, both home and away.
- Aalesund is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Grorud, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 19 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Aalesund, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (63% of all matches) involving Aalesund has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Aalesund will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 19 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Grorud has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Grorud has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Grorud ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Grorud has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Grorud has seen a total of 13/19 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 68% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Grorud will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||58% / 67%||67 %||50 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||33 %||20 %|
|Loss %||16% / 0%||0 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||3.42 / 4.67||3.78||3.10|
|Scored||2.16 / 3.33||2.67||1.70|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.33||1.11||1.40|
|BTTS %||63% / 83%||78 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||42% / 67%||44 %||40 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||0 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||42% / 67%||44 %||40 %|
|Scores %||79% / 83%||100 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 17%||22 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 50%||78 %||50 %|
|Possession %||53% / 51%||53 %||53 %|
|Corners||7.63 / 6.67||6.67||8.50|
|Cards||1.58 / 1.33||1.33||1.80|
|Offsides||1.79 / 1.83||1.33||2.20|
|Fouls||12.32 / 12.00||11.78||12.80|
|Shots||15.16 / 12.33||17.00||13.50|
|Shots on Target||6.84 / 7.33||7.89||5.90|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 33%||22 %||20 %|
|Draw %||16% / 17%||11 %||20 %|
|Loss %||63% / 50%||67 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||3.53 / 3.50||3.00||4.00|
|Scored||1.37 / 1.50||1.11||1.60|
|Conceded||2.16 / 2.00||1.89||2.40|
|BTTS %||68% / 67%||67 %||70 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||42% / 33%||56 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 33%||0 %||30 %|
|Scores %||79% / 83%||89 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 17%||22 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 50%||33 %||40 %|
|Possession %||52% / 51%||55 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.21 / 4.17||5.67||2.90|
|Cards||1.32 / 1.67||1.11||1.50|
|Offsides||1.47 / 2.33||1.11||1.80|
|Fouls||9.79 / 10.50||9.89||9.70|
|Shots||9.37 / 8.00||10.78||8.10|
|Shots on Target||4.63 / 3.33||5.33||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Aalesund vs Grorud Odds
|HT 1||1.83||HT X||2.63||HT 2||6.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.50||Away Win Nil||16.00|
|Over 2.5||1.38||Under 2.5||2.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.46||Under 9.5 Corners||2.52|