- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
AGF will welcome AaB to Ceres Park & Arena for a matchday 0 fixture in Denmark Superliga. The last meeting on 20th December 2020 ended in an AGF 3-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-three times in the most recent seasons. AGF has won 7 matches, and AaB triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 2.83 goals, while both teams score 48% of the time.
AGF's latest fixture against Midtjylland ended in an away 4-0 loss. I expected more from AGF. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
AaB's previous game in the competition versus SønderjyskE ended in an away 4-0 win. AaB was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. AaB was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 20th, 33rd, 60th and 69th minute.
Since the start of the season, AGF is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although AGF is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
AaB has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. AaB wins 1.12 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. AaB kept a clean sheet in just 24% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. AGF is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just six home defeats.
AaB is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against AGF.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. AGF wins on average 1.71 points per home game, compared to 1.12 points per away game for AaB. My prediction is AGF to win.
AGF vs AaB Betting Tips
AGF vs AaB Head to Head
Average stats between AGF and AaB in most recent 23 outings in the Denmark Superliga.
AGF vs AaB Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between AGF and AaB across current season. Calculated from AGF's Home stats and AaB's Away stats.
Denmark Superliga Form
- Coming into this game, AGF has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. AGF has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- AaB's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop AGF from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving AGF has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will AaB get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for AGF, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for AGF, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (61% of all matches) involving AGF has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, AaB has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. AaB has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- AaB has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for AaB as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for AaB ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- AaB will be looking to keep up the momentum today against AGF, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for AaB, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (61% of all matches) involving AaB has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that AaB will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 67%||53 %||25 %|
|Draw %||30% / 0%||12 %||50 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||35 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.85 / 3.00||3.12||2.56|
|Scored||1.52 / 1.83||1.88||1.13|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.17||1.24||1.44|
|BTTS %||61% / 67%||59 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||24 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 33%||24 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||41 %||6 %|
|Scores %||82% / 100%||88 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||29 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||65 %||44 %|
|Possession %||46% / 48%||46 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.88 / 4.83||4.18||5.63|
|Cards||2.45 / 1.33||2.65||2.25|
|Offsides||1.73 / 2.33||2.06||1.38|
|Fouls||12.91 / 13.67||13.35||12.44|
|Shots||14.42 / 18.17||15.47||13.31|
|Shots on Target||4.64 / 6.17||5.29||3.94|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 50%||50 %||24 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||25 %||41 %|
|Loss %||30% / 17%||25 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||2.70 / 3.00||2.88||2.53|
|Scored||1.39 / 2.17||1.56||1.24|
|Conceded||1.30 / 0.83||1.31||1.29|
|BTTS %||61% / 50%||63 %||59 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 17%||31 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||13 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||31 %||24 %|
|Scores %||76% / 83%||81 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 33%||25 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 33%||50 %||47 %|
|Possession %||52% / 56%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.91 / 4.83||5.00||4.82|
|Cards||2.06 / 2.67||2.00||2.12|
|Offsides||1.94 / 2.83||2.38||1.53|
|Fouls||13.55 / 13.00||13.69||13.41|
|Shots||10.58 / 13.33||11.13||10.06|
|Shots on Target||4.79 / 6.17||4.88||4.71|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
AGF vs AaB Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.20||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.86|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.91||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|