AGF will welcome Brøndby to Ceres Park & Arena for a matchday 31 fixture in Denmark Superliga. The last meeting on 18th April 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. AGF has won 6 matches, and Brøndby triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.95 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
AGF's last game in the Denmark Superliga against Nordsjælland at home ended in a 3-1 win. Although AGF played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. AGF played much better in the first half and scored in the 8th, 40th and 59th minute.
Brøndby's previous game in the competition versus København ended in an away 2-1 loss. Brøndby had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. Brøndby played better before halftime and scored in the 39th minute.
Since the start of the season, AGF is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although AGF is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Brøndby has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Brøndby wins 1.69 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Brøndby kept a clean sheet in just 31% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Brøndby.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. AGF has scored in 88% of home games. Brøndby is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
AGF vs Brøndby Betting Tips
AGF vs Brøndby Head to Head
Average stats between AGF and Brøndby in most recent 19 outings in the Denmark Superliga.
AGF vs Brøndby Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between AGF and Brøndby across current season. Calculated from AGF's Home stats and Brøndby's Away stats.
Denmark Superliga Form
- Coming into this game, AGF has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. AGF has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Brøndby's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop AGF from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving AGF has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Brøndby get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for AGF, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for AGF, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (61% of all matches) involving AGF has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Brøndby has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Brøndby has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Brøndby has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Brøndby ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Brøndby, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (66% of all matches) involving Brøndby has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Brøndby will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 67%||53 %||25 %|
|Draw %||30% / 0%||12 %||50 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||35 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.85 / 3.00||3.12||2.56|
|Scored||1.52 / 1.83||1.88||1.13|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.17||1.24||1.44|
|BTTS %||61% / 67%||59 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||24 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 33%||24 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||41 %||6 %|
|Scores %||82% / 100%||88 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||29 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||65 %||44 %|
|Possession %||46% / 48%||46 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.88 / 4.83||4.18||5.63|
|Cards||2.45 / 1.33||2.65||2.25|
|Offsides||1.73 / 2.33||2.06||1.38|
|Fouls||12.91 / 13.67||13.35||12.44|
|Shots||14.42 / 18.17||15.47||13.31|
|Shots on Target||4.64 / 6.17||5.29||3.94|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||59% / 67%||63 %||56 %|
|Draw %||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Loss %||28% / 33%||13 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.33||3.19||2.81|
|Scored||1.81 / 2.00||2.00||1.63|
|Conceded||1.19 / 1.33||1.19||1.19|
|BTTS %||66% / 67%||81 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 33%||13 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||53% / 83%||56 %||50 %|
|Scores %||87% / 100%||94 %||81 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||19 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 67%||56 %||56 %|
|Possession %||55% / 52%||56 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.41 / 3.33||4.81||4.00|
|Cards||1.84 / 2.50||1.94||1.75|
|Offsides||1.88 / 1.83||1.63||2.13|
|Fouls||10.91 / 9.17||10.38||11.44|
|Shots||11.03 / 10.83||10.69||11.38|
|Shots on Target||4.69 / 4.33||4.63||4.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
AGF vs Brøndby Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.25|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||4.95|
|Over 2.5||1.69||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||1.59||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.87|