- Australia A-League
- 10:05 Macarthur vs Melbourne Victory FC Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 11:00 Akzhayik vs Kairat
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Mexico Liga MX
- 03:05 Santos Laguna vs Monterrey Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
AGF will welcome København to Aalborg Portland Park for a matchday 27 fixture in Denmark Superliga. The last meeting on 28th February 2021 ended in a 3-3 draw. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. AGF has won 2 matches, and København triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 2.79 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
AGF's last game in the Denmark Superliga against Randers at home ended in a 2-0 win. Although AGF played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. AGF was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 7th and 90+3 minute.
København's previous game in the competition versus Midtjylland ended in an away 4-1 loss. Løverne didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. København was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 71st minute.
Since the start of the season, AGF is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 14 games on home soil. AGF's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 36% of home games.
København has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. FCK wins 1.60 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. København kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or København.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. AGF has scored in 86% of home games. København is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
AGF vs København Betting Tips
AGF vs København Head to Head
Average stats between AGF and København in most recent 19 outings in the Denmark Superliga.
AGF vs København Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between AGF and København across current season. Calculated from AGF's Home stats and København's Away stats.
Denmark Superliga Form
- Coming into this game, AGF has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. AGF has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- København's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop AGF from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- In the last 5 matches for AGF, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (59% of all matches) involving AGF has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that AGF will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, København has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. København has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- København has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for København when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 11 games they have played on the road. Can AGF stop this run?
- København has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 8 games involving København has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will AGF get in on the action today? There has been a total of 21 goals in the last 5 games for København, both home and away.
- København will be looking to keep up the momentum today against AGF, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- The last 5 games for København has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season København has seen a total of 23/29 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 79% of all matches played.
- It's likely that København will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 67%||57 %||27 %|
|Draw %||31% / 0%||7 %||53 %|
|Loss %||28% / 33%||36 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.72 / 3.00||3.00||2.47|
|Scored||1.52 / 1.83||1.86||1.20|
|Conceded||1.21 / 1.17||1.14||1.27|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||50 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 33%||21 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||21 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||36 %||7 %|
|Scores %||83% / 100%||86 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||36 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||64 %||47 %|
|Possession %||45% / 48%||46 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.69 / 4.83||3.57||5.73|
|Cards||2.52 / 1.33||2.71||2.33|
|Offsides||1.62 / 2.33||1.86||1.40|
|Fouls||13.28 / 13.67||14.00||12.60|
|Shots||14.28 / 18.17||15.14||13.47|
|Shots on Target||4.59 / 6.17||5.14||4.07|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 50%||50 %||47 %|
|Draw %||24% / 33%||29 %||20 %|
|Loss %||28% / 17%||21 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.52 / 2.33||3.57||3.47|
|Scored||1.86 / 1.50||2.00||1.73|
|Conceded||1.66 / 0.83||1.57||1.73|
|BTTS %||79% / 67%||86 %||73 %|
|BTTS Win||34% / 17%||43 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||21 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 17%||43 %||33 %|
|Scores %||93% / 100%||93 %||93 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 33%||14 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 67%||71 %||53 %|
|Possession %||55% / 59%||55 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.10 / 6.83||4.43||3.80|
|Cards||2.24 / 1.60||2.14||2.33|
|Offsides||1.41 / 1.60||1.00||1.80|
|Fouls||11.17 / 9.40||11.36||11.00|
|Shots||13.21 / 15.67||14.43||12.07|
|Shots on Target||5.86 / 6.33||6.71||5.07|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
AGF vs København Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.20||HT 2||2.88|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||3.85|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.64||BTTS NO||2.13|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|