- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
AGF will welcome Nordsjælland to Ceres Park & Arena for a matchday 30 fixture in Denmark Superliga. The last meeting on 4th April 2021 ended in a Nordsjælland 2-0 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. AGF has won 7 matches, and Nordsjælland triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 2.79 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
AGF's latest fixture against Randers ended in an away 1-0 win. AGF was very dangerous in attack, having attempted four shots on target. AGF set the tone early and scored in the 22nd minute.
Nordsjælland's recent game against København ended in a home 2-2 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Nordsjælland pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 49th and 68th minute.
Since the start of the season, AGF is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although AGF is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Nordsjælland has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Nordsjælland wins 0.94 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Nordsjælland kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. AGF is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just six home defeats.
The Wild Tigers failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against AGF. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. AGF wins on average 1.71 points per home game, compared to 0.94 points per away game for Nordsjælland. My prediction is AGF to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.18 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 61% of AGF's home and Nordsjælland's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. AGF has scored in 88% of home games. Nordsjælland is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
AGF vs Nordsjælland Betting Tips
AGF vs Nordsjælland Head to Head
Average stats between AGF and Nordsjælland in most recent 19 outings in the Denmark Superliga.
AGF vs Nordsjælland Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between AGF and Nordsjælland across current season. Calculated from AGF's Home stats and Nordsjælland's Away stats.
Denmark Superliga Form
- Coming into this game, AGF has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. AGF has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Nordsjælland's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop AGF from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving AGF has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Nordsjælland get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for AGF, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for AGF, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (61% of all matches) involving AGF has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Nordsjælland has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Nordsjælland has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 13 games for Nordsjælland ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Nordsjælland recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Nordsjælland, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (69% of all matches) involving Nordsjælland has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 67%||53 %||25 %|
|Draw %||30% / 0%||12 %||50 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||35 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.85 / 3.00||3.12||2.56|
|Scored||1.52 / 1.83||1.88||1.13|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.17||1.24||1.44|
|BTTS %||61% / 67%||59 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||24 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 33%||24 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||41 %||6 %|
|Scores %||82% / 100%||88 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||29 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||65 %||44 %|
|Possession %||46% / 48%||46 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.88 / 4.83||4.18||5.63|
|Cards||2.45 / 1.33||2.65||2.25|
|Offsides||1.73 / 2.33||2.06||1.38|
|Fouls||12.91 / 13.67||13.35||12.44|
|Shots||14.42 / 18.17||15.47||13.31|
|Shots on Target||4.64 / 6.17||5.29||3.94|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 33%||50 %||19 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||25 %||38 %|
|Loss %||34% / 50%||25 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||3.19 / 3.50||3.06||3.31|
|Scored||1.59 / 1.33||1.75||1.44|
|Conceded||1.59 / 2.17||1.31||1.88|
|BTTS %||69% / 67%||63 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 33%||38 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||0 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 17%||38 %||25 %|
|Scores %||81% / 67%||75 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||63 %||38 %|
|Possession %||51% / 47%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.59 / 3.00||5.13||4.06|
|Cards||2.09 / 2.17||2.13||2.06|
|Offsides||1.16 / 1.67||0.88||1.44|
|Fouls||12.28 / 10.17||12.81||11.75|
|Shots||11.75 / 8.00||13.25||10.25|
|Shots on Target||4.75 / 4.00||5.00||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
AGF vs Nordsjælland Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.38||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.35||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.94||Under 9.5 Corners||1.86|