- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Aberdeen will welcome Livingston to Pittodrie Stadium for a matchday 16 fixture in Scotland Premiership. The last meeting on 8th August 2021 ended in an Aberdeen 2-1 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Aberdeen has won 8 matches, and Livingston triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.83 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Aberdeen's latest fixture against Celtic ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Aberdeen. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Aberdeen set the tone early and scored in the 33rd minute.
Livingston's recent game against Rangers ended in a home 1-3 loss. Livingston's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Livingston put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 30th minute.
Since the start of the season, Aberdeen is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Aberdeen is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 30% home clean sheets.
Livingston has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Livingston has collected 1.09 points on average per away game, compared to 0.89 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Aberdeen is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Livingston is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Aberdeen.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Aberdeen wins on average 1.90 points per home game, compared to 1.09 points per away game for Livingston. My prediction is Aberdeen to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 34% of Aberdeen's home and Livingston's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Aberdeen vs Livingston Betting Tips
Aberdeen vs Livingston Head to Head
Average stats between Aberdeen and Livingston in most recent 12 outings in the Scotland Premiership.
Aberdeen vs Livingston Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Aberdeen and Livingston across current season. Calculated from Aberdeen's Home stats and Livingston's Away stats.
Scotland Premiership Form
- Coming into this game, Aberdeen has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Aberdeen has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Aberdeen recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Aberdeen, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (60% of all matches) involving Aberdeen has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Livingston has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Livingston has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Livingston has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Livingston will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Aberdeen, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Livingston has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Livingston, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (43% of all matches) involving Livingston has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 67%||60 %||20 %|
|Draw %||15% / 0%||10 %||20 %|
|Loss %||45% / 33%||30 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.45 / 2.50||2.40||2.50|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.67||1.50||1.00|
|Conceded||1.20 / 0.83||0.90||1.50|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||50 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||30 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||10 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 50%||40 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||80 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 33%||30 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||30% / 50%||40 %||20 %|
|Possession %||58% / 55%||60 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.20 / 4.20||6.60||3.80|
|Cards||2.05 / 1.00||1.30||2.80|
|Offsides||1.37 / 0.80||1.56||1.20|
|Fouls||12.55 / 10.60||12.30||12.80|
|Shots||13.85 / 14.20||16.20||11.50|
|Shots on Target||6.15 / 6.00||6.20||6.10|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 67%||22 %||27 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||22 %||27 %|
|Loss %||50% / 0%||56 %||45 %|
|AVG Goals||2.10 / 2.33||2.00||2.18|
|Scored||0.80 / 1.83||0.78||0.82|
|Conceded||1.30 / 0.50||1.22||1.36|
|BTTS %||40% / 33%||56 %||27 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 17%||0 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||33 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 50%||0 %||18 %|
|Scores %||60% / 83%||78 %||45 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 67%||22 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 83%||56 %||18 %|
|Possession %||39% / 40%||43 %||36 %|
|Corners||3.35 / 4.20||4.56||2.36|
|Cards||2.70 / 1.33||2.78||2.64|
|Offsides||2.45 / 2.00||2.33||2.55|
|Fouls||14.00 / 11.25||12.22||15.45|
|Shots||9.40 / 10.80||12.00||7.27|
|Shots on Target||3.35 / 3.80||4.11||2.73|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Aberdeen vs Livingston Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.15||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.55|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.78|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.14||Under 9.5 Corners||1.71|