- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Helsingborg vs Jönköpings Södra Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Beşiktaş vs Adana Demirspor
- 18:00 Yeni Malatyaspor vs Sivasspor
Aberystwyth Town will welcome Bala Town to Park Avenue for a matchday 4 fixture in Wales Welsh Premier League. The last meeting on 9th December 2020 ended in a Bala Town 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Aberystwyth Town has won 5 matches, and Bala Town triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 3.50 goals, while both teams score 65% of the time.
Aberystwyth Town's latest fixture against Flint Town United ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Black and Greens. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Bala Town's recent game against Cardiff MU ended in a home 0-0 draw. The strikers had plenty of good goal-scoring opportunities. They should have done better to earn their team three points instead of one.
Although Aberystwyth Town is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Bala Town has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Bala Town has collected 2.33 points on average per away game, compared to 1.67 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Black and Greens has won just 33% of home games. On average they score 0.67 goals and concede 1.00 per game. Bala Town won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Aberystwyth Town wins on average 1.00 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Bala Town. My prediction is Bala Town to win.
Aberystwyth Town vs Bala Town Betting Tips
Aberystwyth Town vs Bala Town Head to Head
Average stats between Aberystwyth Town and Bala Town in most recent 20 outings in the Wales Welsh Premier League.
Aberystwyth Town vs Bala Town Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Aberystwyth Town and Bala Town across current season. Calculated from Aberystwyth Town's Home stats and Bala Town's Away stats.
Wales Welsh Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Aberystwyth Town has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Aberystwyth Town has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Aberystwyth Town recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Aberystwyth Town has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 67% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Aberystwyth Town has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for Aberystwyth Town this season.
- Coming into this game, Bala Town has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Bala Town has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bala Town has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Bala Town as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Bala Town has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Bala Town is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Aberystwyth Town, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Bala Town recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Bala Town has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for Bala Town this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 0%||33 %||33 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||67% / 100%||67 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||1.67 / 3.33||1.67||1.67|
|Scored||0.67 / 0.67||0.67||0.67|
|Conceded||1.00 / 2.67||1.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||33% / 67%||33 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 0%||33 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 67%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 0%||33 %||33 %|
|Scores %||33% / 67%||33 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Possession %||47% / 48%||49 %||44 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 5.67||4.33||5.67|
|Cards||3.00 / 2.67||1.33||4.67|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.00||1.50||1.50|
|Fouls||12.25 / 6.00||10.00||14.50|
|Shots||8.50 / 8.67||10.33||6.67|
|Shots on Target||5.17 / 3.83||6.33||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 67%||33 %||67 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||67 %||33 %|
|Loss %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 3.50||4.00||0.67|
|Scored||1.67 / 2.50||2.67||0.67|
|Conceded||0.67 / 1.00||1.33||0.00|
|BTTS %||33% / 100%||67 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 67%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 50%||67 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 100%||67 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||67% / 0%||33 %||100 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||33 %||67 %|
|Possession %||54% / 54%||54 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.20 / 5.00||3.67||7.50|
|Cards||2.40 / 2.33||2.33||2.50|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||11.00 / 0.00||0.00||11.00|
|Shots||13.00 / 11.67||11.67||15.00|
|Shots on Target||5.80 / 6.83||5.67||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Aberystwyth Town vs Bala Town Odds
|HT 1||5.50||HT X||2.60||HT 2||1.83|
|Home Win Nil||14.00||Away Win Nil||2.55|
|Over 2.5||1.59||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.75||Under 9.5 Corners||1.96|