- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Abha will welcome Al Ahli to Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz Sports City Stadium for a matchday 29 fixture in Saudi Arabia Professional League. The last meeting on 19th January 2021 ended in an Al Ahli 3-0 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Abha has won 1 match, and Al Ahli triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.33 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Abha's last game in the Saudi Arabia Professional League against Al Ittihad at home ended in a 1-2 loss. The final result is not a surprise. Abha played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances. Abha scored before halftime in the 35th minute.
Al Ahli's previous game in the competition versus Al Hilal ended in an away 5-1 loss. The Classy had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. Al Ahli was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 66th minute.
Since the start of the season, Abha is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Abha is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Al Ahli has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. The Royal wins 1.27 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Al Ahli kept a clean sheet in just 7% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Abha or Al Ahli to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.57 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 75% of Abha's home and Al Ahli's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Abha has scored in 80% of home games. Al Ahli is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Abha vs Al Ahli Betting Tips
Abha vs Al Ahli Head to Head
Average stats between Abha and Al Ahli in most recent 3 outings in the Saudi Arabia Professional League.
Abha vs Al Ahli Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Abha and Al Ahli across current season. Calculated from Abha's Home stats and Al Ahli's Away stats.
Saudi Arabia Professional League Form
- Coming into this game, Abha has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Abha has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Al Ahli's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Abha from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Abha has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Abha ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Abha, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (67% of all matches) involving Abha has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Abha will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Al Ahli has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Al Ahli has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Al Ahli when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Abha stop this run?
- In the last 5 matches for Al Ahli, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (70% of all matches) involving Al Ahli has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Al Ahli will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||33 %||33 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||27 %||13 %|
|Loss %||47% / 33%||40 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||3.07 / 2.67||2.87||3.27|
|Scored||1.40 / 1.33||1.33||1.47|
|Conceded||1.67 / 1.33||1.53||1.80|
|BTTS %||67% / 33%||67 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 17%||20 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 0%||27 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 17%||20 %||33 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||80 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 33%||20 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||33 %||47 %|
|Possession %||43% / 47%||44 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.77 / 4.67||5.67||3.87|
|Cards||2.27 / 2.17||1.93||2.60|
|Offsides||1.38 / 1.67||1.40||1.36|
|Fouls||12.67 / 11.67||11.13||14.20|
|Shots||10.17 / 11.83||11.00||9.33|
|Shots on Target||4.67 / 5.67||5.00||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 50%||33 %||40 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||33 %||7 %|
|Loss %||43% / 33%||33 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||3.33 / 2.67||2.60||4.07|
|Scored||1.47 / 1.33||1.27||1.67|
|Conceded||1.87 / 1.33||1.33||2.40|
|BTTS %||70% / 50%||60 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||7 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 17%||27 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 17%||20 %||27 %|
|Scores %||87% / 67%||87 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 33%||33 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 33%||60 %||53 %|
|Possession %||54% / 56%||51 %||57 %|
|Corners||4.07 / 4.20||4.73||3.31|
|Cards||1.90 / 1.33||1.60||2.20|
|Offsides||1.61 / 1.50||1.80||1.38|
|Fouls||13.87 / 13.17||13.87||13.87|
|Shots||10.41 / 11.00||10.57||10.23|
|Shots on Target||4.96 / 6.60||4.71||5.23|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Abha vs Al Ahli Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.25|
|Home Win Nil||4.60||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||1.56||Under 2.5||2.35|
|BTTS Yes||1.48||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.57||Under 9.5 Corners||2.20|