- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 16:00 Kaisar vs Tobol Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Abha will welcome Al Batin to Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz Sports City Stadium for a matchday 19 fixture in Saudi Arabia Professional League. The last meeting on 17th December 2020 ended in an Al Batin 3-0 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Abha has won 1 match, and Al Batin triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.50 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Abha's last game in the Saudi Arabia Professional League against Al Batin at home ended in a 1-2 loss. Abha had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Abha scored before halftime in the 39th minute.
Since the start of the season, Abha is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Abha is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Al Batin has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. Al Batin don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 1.20 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Al Batin kept a clean sheet in just 7% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Abha or Al Batin to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Abha has scored in 80% of home games. Al Batin is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Abha vs Al Batin Betting Tips
Abha vs Al Batin Head to Head
Average stats between Abha and Al Batin in most recent 6 outings in the Saudi Arabia Professional League.
Abha vs Al Batin Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Abha and Al Batin across current season. Calculated from Abha's Home stats and Al Batin's Away stats.
Saudi Arabia Professional League Form
- Coming into this game, Abha has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Abha has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Al Batin's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Abha from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Abha has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Abha ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Abha, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (67% of all matches) involving Abha has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Abha will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Al Batin has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al Batin has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Al Batin has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Al Batin ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Al Batin will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Abha, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Al Batin recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Al Batin, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (70% of all matches) involving Al Batin has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||33 %||33 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||27 %||13 %|
|Loss %||47% / 33%||40 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||3.07 / 2.67||2.87||3.27|
|Scored||1.40 / 1.33||1.33||1.47|
|Conceded||1.67 / 1.33||1.53||1.80|
|BTTS %||67% / 33%||67 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 17%||20 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 0%||27 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 17%||20 %||33 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||80 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 33%||20 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||33 %||47 %|
|Possession %||43% / 47%||44 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.77 / 4.67||5.67||3.87|
|Cards||2.27 / 2.17||1.93||2.60|
|Offsides||1.38 / 1.67||1.40||1.36|
|Fouls||12.67 / 11.67||11.13||14.20|
|Shots||10.17 / 11.83||11.00||9.33|
|Shots on Target||4.67 / 5.67||5.00||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 17%||33 %||27 %|
|Draw %||30% / 33%||20 %||40 %|
|Loss %||40% / 50%||47 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.27 / 3.00||3.00||3.53|
|Scored||1.43 / 1.17||1.40||1.47|
|Conceded||1.83 / 1.83||1.60||2.07|
|BTTS %||70% / 83%||60 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 17%||20 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 17%||33 %||27 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||73 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||10% / 0%||13 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 17%||33 %||40 %|
|Possession %||46% / 47%||46 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.73 / 4.50||3.47||4.00|
|Cards||2.10 / 1.83||1.73||2.47|
|Offsides||1.21 / 1.33||1.29||1.14|
|Fouls||13.83 / 16.00||14.67||13.00|
|Shots||9.40 / 9.17||10.13||8.67|
|Shots on Target||4.80 / 4.17||5.07||4.53|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Abha vs Al Batin Odds
|HT 1||3.02||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.20||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||1.72||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.61||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|