Abha will welcome Al Ittihad to Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz Sports City Stadium for a matchday 28 fixture in Saudi Arabia Professional League. The last meeting on 14th January 2021 ended in an Abha 1-0 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Abha has won 3 matches, and Al Ittihad failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.33 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Abha's latest fixture against Al Faisaly ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Abha. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Abha was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 63rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Abha is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Abha is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Al Ittihad has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. Al Ittihad don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 1.87 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Al Ittihad kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Abha has won just 33% of home games. On average they score 1.33 goals and concede 1.53 per game. Al Ittihad won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Abha wins on average 1.27 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Al Ittihad. My prediction is Al Ittihad to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Abha has scored in 80% of home games. Al Ittihad is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Abha vs Al Ittihad Betting Tips
Abha vs Al Ittihad Head to Head
Average stats between Abha and Al Ittihad in most recent 3 outings in the Saudi Arabia Professional League.
Abha vs Al Ittihad Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Abha and Al Ittihad across current season. Calculated from Abha's Home stats and Al Ittihad's Away stats.
Saudi Arabia Professional League Form
- Coming into this game, Abha has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Abha has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Al Ittihad's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Abha from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Abha has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Abha ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Abha, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (67% of all matches) involving Abha has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Abha will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Al Ittihad has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al Ittihad has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Al Ittihad away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Al Ittihad when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Abha stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Al Ittihad as they have now gone 10 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Al Ittihad is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Abha, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Al Ittihad, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (70% of all matches) involving Al Ittihad has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Al Ittihad will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||33 %||33 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||27 %||13 %|
|Loss %||47% / 33%||40 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||3.07 / 2.67||2.87||3.27|
|Scored||1.40 / 1.33||1.33||1.47|
|Conceded||1.67 / 1.33||1.53||1.80|
|BTTS %||67% / 33%||67 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 17%||20 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 0%||27 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 17%||20 %||33 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||80 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 33%||20 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||33 %||47 %|
|Possession %||43% / 47%||44 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.77 / 4.67||5.67||3.87|
|Cards||2.27 / 2.17||1.93||2.60|
|Offsides||1.38 / 1.67||1.40||1.36|
|Fouls||12.67 / 11.67||11.13||14.20|
|Shots||10.17 / 11.83||11.00||9.33|
|Shots on Target||4.67 / 5.67||5.00||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||53 %||47 %|
|Draw %||37% / 33%||27 %||47 %|
|Loss %||13% / 17%||20 %||7 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 2.00||2.20||2.73|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.17||1.40||1.60|
|Conceded||0.97 / 0.83||0.80||1.13|
|BTTS %||70% / 67%||47 %||93 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||20 %||47 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 0%||13 %||27 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||80 %||93 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||47 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||50 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.07 / 3.67||3.93||4.20|
|Cards||2.00 / 3.17||1.73||2.27|
|Offsides||1.14 / 1.00||1.47||0.79|
|Fouls||13.80 / 14.67||13.53||14.07|
|Shots||10.50 / 9.00||9.27||11.73|
|Shots on Target||4.97 / 4.50||4.20||5.73|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Abha vs Al Ittihad Odds
|HT 1||4.33||HT X||2.38||HT 2||2.20|
|Home Win Nil||6.50||Away Win Nil||3.50|
|Over 2.5||1.60||Under 2.5||2.19|
|BTTS Yes||1.58||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|