- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Abha will welcome Al Nassr to Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz Sports City Stadium for a matchday 7 fixture in Saudi Arabia Professional League. The last meeting on 28th February 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Abha has won 1 match, and Al Nassr triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.25 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Abha's last game in the Saudi Arabia Professional League against Dhamk at home ended in a 1-3 loss. Abha had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Abha scored in the second half in the 63rd minute.
Al Nassr's recent game against Al Batin ended in a home 1-0 win. The International dominated the game and deserved the win. Al Nassr put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 34th minute.
Since the start of the season, Abha is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Abha is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Al Nassr has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Al Nassr wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Al Nassr kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Abha has won just 25% of home games. On average they score 1.25 goals and concede 2.00 per game. Al Nassr won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them.My prediction is Al Nassr to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Abha has scored in 100% of home games. Al Nassr is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Abha vs Al Nassr Betting Tips
Abha vs Al Nassr Head to Head
Average stats between Abha and Al Nassr in most recent 4 outings in the Saudi Arabia Professional League.
Abha vs Al Nassr Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Abha and Al Nassr across current season. Calculated from Abha's Home stats and Al Nassr's Away stats.
Saudi Arabia Professional League Form
- Coming into this game, Abha has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Abha has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Abha will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Abha ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Abha turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Abha, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (83% of all matches) involving Abha has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Al Nassr has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Al Nassr has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Al Nassr, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (80% of all matches) involving Al Nassr has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Al Nassr will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 50%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Loss %||63% / 33%||50 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||3.25 / 2.67||3.25||3.25|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.33||1.25||0.75|
|Conceded||2.25 / 1.33||2.00||2.50|
|BTTS %||75% / 33%||100 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||50% / 0%||50 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||87% / 67%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 50%||25 %||25 %|
|Possession %||60% / 47%||50 %||74 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 4.67||6.00||5.00|
|Cards||2.50 / 2.17||2.50||2.50|
|Offsides||1.43 / 1.67||0.75||2.33|
|Fouls||13.25 / 11.67||12.50||14.00|
|Shots||8.86 / 11.83||7.00||11.33|
|Shots on Target||4.71 / 5.67||4.50||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|Draw %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||33% / 0%||25 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.50 / 3.17||3.50||3.50|
|Scored||2.17 / 2.17||2.25||2.00|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.00||1.25||1.50|
|BTTS %||83% / 67%||75 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 0%||25 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 83%||50 %||100 %|
|Possession %||60% / 58%||62 %||55 %|
|Corners||7.00 / 3.17||8.25||4.50|
|Cards||2.33 / 2.00||2.50||2.00|
|Offsides||0.50 / 1.83||0.25||1.00|
|Fouls||14.83 / 15.00||16.00||12.50|
|Shots||13.83 / 8.50||14.75||12.00|
|Shots on Target||6.17 / 5.17||6.25||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Abha vs Al Nassr Odds
|HT 1||6.00||HT X||2.50||HT 2||1.83|
|Home Win Nil||10.00||Away Win Nil||2.60|
|Over 2.5||1.56||Under 2.5||2.35|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.08|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|