- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Chievo will welcome Ascoli to Stadio Marc'Antonio Bentegodi for a matchday 38 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 23rd January 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Chievo has won 3 matches, and Ascoli failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.20 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Chievo's latest fixture against Virtus Entella ended in an away 3-1 win. Mussi Volanti was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Chievo scored in both halves in the 7th, 43rd and 50th minute.
Ascoli's recent game against Cittadella ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Ascoli didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Ascoli put the pressure early on and scored in the 39th and 45+4 minute.
Since the start of the season, Ceo is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 19 games on home soil. Gialloblù's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 42% of home games.
Ascoli has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Ascoli wins 0.79 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Ascoli kept a clean sheet in just 5% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Mussi Volanti is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Ascoli failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Monday and win against Mussi Volanti.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Chievo wins on average 1.84 points per home game, compared to 0.79 points per away game for Ascoli. My prediction is Chievo to win.
Chievo vs Ascoli Betting Tips
Chievo vs Ascoli Head to Head
Average stats between Chievo and Ascoli in most recent 5 outings in the Italy Serie B.
Chievo vs Ascoli Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Chievo and Ascoli across current season. Calculated from Chievo's Home stats and Ascoli's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Chievo has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Chievo has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Chievo at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Ascoli's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Chievo from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Chievo ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Chievo, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (56% of all matches) involving Chievo has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Chievo will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Ascoli has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Ascoli has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Ascoli ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Ascoli will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Chievo, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Ascoli has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 8 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Ascoli has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/38 games for Ascoli this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 50%||53 %||20 %|
|Draw %||36% / 50%||26 %||45 %|
|Loss %||28% / 0%||21 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||2.36 / 2.00||2.26||2.45|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.33||1.53||1.15|
|Conceded||1.03 / 0.67||0.74||1.30|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||53 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||16 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 0%||16 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||37 %||20 %|
|Scores %||79% / 83%||89 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||42 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||51% / 50%||74 %||30 %|
|Possession %||52% / 56%||50 %||54 %|
|Corners||6.08 / 6.00||5.37||6.75|
|Cards||1.97 / 1.33||2.11||1.85|
|Offsides||2.36 / 2.83||2.37||2.35|
|Fouls||13.90 / 13.67||14.00||13.80|
|Shots||13.28 / 12.83||11.21||15.25|
|Shots on Target||4.87 / 5.33||4.63||5.10|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||42 %||16 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||26 %||32 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||32 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.24 / 1.67||1.95||2.53|
|Scored||0.97 / 0.83||0.95||1.00|
|Conceded||1.26 / 0.83||1.00||1.53|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||37 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||21 %||16 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||0 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||11 %||26 %|
|Scores %||61% / 50%||58 %||63 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 33%||32 %||5 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 33%||32 %||32 %|
|Possession %||50% / 46%||50 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.61 / 4.33||4.32||4.89|
|Cards||3.05 / 2.50||3.26||2.84|
|Offsides||1.58 / 1.33||1.53||1.63|
|Fouls||14.89 / 16.50||14.58||15.21|
|Shots||13.95 / 11.33||13.68||14.21|
|Shots on Target||5.37 / 5.33||4.58||6.16|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Chievo vs Ascoli Odds
|HT 1||2.05||HT X||2.15||HT 2||6.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.10||Away Win Nil||10.25|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.70|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.73|