- Australia A-League
- 10:05 Macarthur vs Melbourne Victory FC Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 11:00 Akzhayik vs Kairat
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Chievo will welcome Cremonese to Stadio Marc'Antonio Bentegodi for a matchday 36 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 4th January 2021 ended in a Chievo 2-0 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Chievo has won 2 matches, and Cremonese triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.33 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Chievo's latest fixture against Venezia ended in an away 3-1 loss. Mussi Volanti dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Chievo was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 69 minute.
Cremonese's recent game against Reggina ended in a home 1-1 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers. Cremonese put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 42nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Ceo is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 19 games on home soil. Gialloblù's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 42% of home games.
Cremonese has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Cremonese wins 1.11 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Cremonese kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Cremonese.
Chievo vs Cremonese Betting Tips
Chievo vs Cremonese Head to Head
Average stats between Chievo and Cremonese in most recent 3 outings in the Italy Serie B.
Chievo vs Cremonese Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Chievo and Cremonese across current season. Calculated from Chievo's Home stats and Cremonese's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Chievo has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Chievo has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Chievo at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Cremonese's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Chievo from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Chievo ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Chievo, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (56% of all matches) involving Chievo has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Chievo will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Cremonese has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Cremonese has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Cremonese, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (53% of all matches) involving Cremonese has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 50%||53 %||20 %|
|Draw %||36% / 50%||26 %||45 %|
|Loss %||28% / 0%||21 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||2.36 / 2.00||2.26||2.45|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.33||1.53||1.15|
|Conceded||1.03 / 0.67||0.74||1.30|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||53 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||16 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 0%||16 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||37 %||20 %|
|Scores %||79% / 83%||89 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||42 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||51% / 50%||74 %||30 %|
|Possession %||52% / 56%||50 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.97 / 6.00||5.37||6.55|
|Cards||1.97 / 1.33||2.11||1.85|
|Offsides||2.36 / 2.83||2.37||2.35|
|Fouls||13.87 / 13.67||14.00||13.75|
|Shots||12.95 / 12.83||11.21||14.60|
|Shots on Target||4.79 / 5.33||4.63||4.95|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||37 %||26 %|
|Draw %||32% / 17%||32 %||32 %|
|Loss %||37% / 50%||32 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.37 / 2.00||2.58||2.16|
|Scored||1.21 / 0.83||1.42||1.00|
|Conceded||1.16 / 1.17||1.16||1.16|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||47 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||16 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||5 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||37 %||0 %|
|Scores %||71% / 50%||68 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 33%||53 %||37 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||48 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.58 / 4.33||4.95||6.21|
|Cards||2.47 / 2.17||2.47||2.47|
|Offsides||1.79 / 1.83||1.74||1.84|
|Fouls||16.00 / 15.67||15.00||17.00|
|Shots||16.55 / 13.67||16.11||17.00|
|Shots on Target||5.66 / 5.17||5.74||5.58|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Chievo vs Cremonese Odds
|HT 1||2.80||HT X||1.95||HT 2||4.10|
|Home Win Nil||3.45||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.02||Under 9.5 Corners||1.79|