- Bolivia LFPB
- 23:15 Wilstermann vs Blooming Brazil Serie A
- 22:00 Juventude vs Chapecoense Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 SønderjyskE vs Vejle France Ligue 2
- 19:45 Dijon vs Sochaux Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 KR vs Fylkir Romania Liga I
- 16:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Varberg vs IFK Göteborg
- 18:00 Örebro vs AIK
- 18:00 Östersunds FK vs Halmstad Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 GAIS vs Akropolis
- 18:00 Norrby vs Västerås SK Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 17:30 Vorskla vs Dnipro-1
Atlético GO will welcome Fluminense to Estádio Antônio Accioly for a matchday 6 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 17th December 2020 ended in an Atlético GO 2-1 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Atlético GO has won 2 matches, and Fluminense triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.67 goals, while both teams score 83% of the time.
Atlético GO's latest fixture against Atlético PR ended in an away 2-1 loss. Atlético GO dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Atlético GO set the tone early and scored in the 13rd minute.
Fluminense's previous game in the competition versus Fortaleza ended in an away 1-1 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result. Fluminense was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 56th minute.
So far, Atlético GO plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.43 points per away game on average compared to 1.33 points at home. Dragão's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Fluminense has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Fluzão wins 1.29 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Fluminense kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Fluminense.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 17% of Atlético GO's home and Fluminense's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 34% of Atlético GO's home and Fluminense's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Atlético GO vs Fluminense Betting Tips
Atlético GO vs Fluminense Head to Head
Average stats between Atlético GO and Fluminense in most recent 6 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Atlético GO vs Fluminense Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Atlético GO and Fluminense across current season. Calculated from Atlético GO's Home stats and Fluminense's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Atlético GO has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Atlético GO has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Atlético GO, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (38% of all matches) involving Atlético GO has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Fluminense has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Fluminense has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Fluminense recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Fluminense has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Fluminense has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/13 games for Fluminense this season.
- Fluminense will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.77 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||33 %||43 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||33 %||14 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||33 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||1.92 / 3.50||1.50||2.29|
|Scored||0.85 / 1.83||0.67||1.00|
|Conceded||1.08 / 1.67||0.83||1.29|
|BTTS %||38% / 67%||17 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 33%||0 %||43 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 33%||17 %||0 %|
|Scores %||77% / 100%||50 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 33%||50 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 50%||33 %||71 %|
|Possession %||46% / 50%||50 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.38 / 7.33||5.17||3.71|
|Cards||2.69 / 2.40||3.00||2.43|
|Offsides||1.46 / 1.50||1.00||1.86|
|Fouls||15.31 / 15.25||18.00||13.00|
|Shots||10.38 / 12.00||12.00||9.00|
|Shots on Target||3.92 / 5.00||3.33||4.43|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 50%||33 %||29 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||33 %||43 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||33 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||1.69 / 3.33||1.67||1.71|
|Scored||0.77 / 1.50||0.67||0.86|
|Conceded||0.92 / 1.83||1.00||0.86|
|BTTS %||38% / 50%||33 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||67 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||50 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||50 %||29 %|
|Possession %||46% / 48%||49 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.77 / 4.33||4.33||5.14|
|Cards||2.08 / 3.00||2.50||1.71|
|Offsides||1.62 / 1.33||0.83||2.29|
|Fouls||14.62 / 18.17||16.33||13.14|
|Shots||12.00 / 13.17||13.33||10.86|
|Shots on Target||5.38 / 4.00||5.33||5.43|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Atlético GO vs Fluminense Odds
|HT 1||3.42||HT X||1.92||HT 2||3.88|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||4.00|
|Over 2.5||2.60||Under 2.5||1.48|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.53||Under 9.5 Corners||2.30|