- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 16:00 Kaisar vs Tobol Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Horsens will welcome Lyngby to CASA Arena Horsens for a matchday 25 fixture in Denmark Superliga. The last meeting on 21st March 2021 ended in a Lyngby 2-1 win. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Horsens has won 9 matches, and Lyngby triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.65 goals, while both teams score 71% of the time.
Horsens's latest fixture against SønderjyskE ended in an away 3-2 win. Horsens was very dangerous in attack, having attempted seven shots on target. Horsens was much better than SønderjyskE in the second half and scored in the 59th, 71st and 73rd minute.
Lyngby's recent game against AaB ended in a home 2-2 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Lyngby pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 63rd and 66th minute.
Since the start of the season, Horsens is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 16 games on home soil. Although Horsens is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Lyngby has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Lyngby has collected 1.00 points on average per away game, compared to 0.63 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Lyngby kept a clean sheet in just 6% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Lyngby.
Horsens vs Lyngby Betting Tips
Horsens vs Lyngby Head to Head
Average stats between Horsens and Lyngby in most recent 17 outings in the Denmark Superliga.
Horsens vs Lyngby Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Horsens and Lyngby across current season. Calculated from Horsens's Home stats and Lyngby's Away stats.
Denmark Superliga Form
- Coming into this game, Horsens has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Horsens has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Lyngby's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Horsens from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Horsens ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Horsens has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 9 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Horsens, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (53% of all matches) involving Horsens has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Lyngby has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Lyngby has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Lyngby ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Lyngby turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Lyngby recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Lyngby has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Lyngby, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (53% of all matches) involving Lyngby has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||16% / 17%||19 %||13 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||31 %||25 %|
|Loss %||56% / 67%||50 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||2.78 / 2.50||2.88||2.69|
|Scored||0.94 / 1.00||1.13||0.75|
|Conceded||1.84 / 1.50||1.75||1.94|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||69 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||13 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 33%||31 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 17%||19 %||13 %|
|Scores %||56% / 67%||75 %||37 %|
|Clean Sheet %||9% / 0%||13 %||6 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 33%||44 %||25 %|
|Possession %||42% / 41%||41 %||44 %|
|Corners||3.97 / 4.33||5.13||2.81|
|Cards||1.91 / 2.00||2.19||1.63|
|Offsides||1.31 / 1.67||1.69||0.94|
|Fouls||14.13 / 13.33||14.38||13.88|
|Shots||11.66 / 11.00||12.81||10.50|
|Shots on Target||4.44 / 4.67||4.75||4.13|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 0%||6 %||31 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||44 %||6 %|
|Loss %||56% / 67%||50 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||3.09 / 3.00||2.69||3.50|
|Scored||1.13 / 0.83||0.88||1.38|
|Conceded||1.97 / 2.17||1.81||2.13|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||44 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 50%||19 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||13 %||19 %|
|Scores %||59% / 67%||50 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 17%||25 %||6 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 17%||13 %||38 %|
|Possession %||55% / 58%||55 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.34 / 7.17||5.50||5.19|
|Cards||2.09 / 2.20||2.19||2.00|
|Offsides||1.38 / 1.60||1.50||1.25|
|Fouls||12.19 / 12.40||12.56||11.81|
|Shots||12.13 / 11.33||12.56||11.69|
|Shots on Target||4.81 / 4.67||4.75||4.88|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Horsens vs Lyngby Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.20||HT 2||2.88|
|Home Win Nil||4.80||Away Win Nil||3.75|
|Over 2.5||1.82||Under 2.5||1.85|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.70||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|