- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Horsens will welcome SønderjyskE to CASA Arena Horsens for a matchday 31 fixture in Denmark Superliga. The last meeting on 11th April 2021 ended in a Horsens 3-2 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Horsens has won 3 matches, and SønderjyskE triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.29 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Horsens's latest fixture against AaB ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Horsens set the tone early and scored in the 12nd minute.
SønderjyskE's recent game against Lyngby ended in a home 2-0 win. Although SønderjyskE didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. SønderjyskE had good chances in both halves and scored in the 37th and 89th minute.
Since the start of the season, Horsens is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 16 games on home soil. Although Horsens is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
SønderjyskE has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. SønderjyskE wins 1.13 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. SønderjyskE kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or SønderjyskE.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.04 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 67% of Horsens's home and SønderjyskE's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Horsens has scored in 75% of home games. SønderjyskE is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Horsens vs SønderjyskE Betting Tips
Horsens vs SønderjyskE Head to Head
Average stats between Horsens and SønderjyskE in most recent 14 outings in the Denmark Superliga.
Horsens vs SønderjyskE Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Horsens and SønderjyskE across current season. Calculated from Horsens's Home stats and SønderjyskE's Away stats.
Denmark Superliga Form
- Coming into this game, Horsens has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Horsens has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- SønderjyskE's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Horsens from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Horsens ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Horsens has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 9 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Horsens, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (53% of all matches) involving Horsens has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, SønderjyskE has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. SønderjyskE has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for SønderjyskE when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Horsens stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for SønderjyskE ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for SønderjyskE has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/32 games for SønderjyskE this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||16% / 17%||19 %||13 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||31 %||25 %|
|Loss %||56% / 67%||50 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||2.78 / 2.50||2.88||2.69|
|Scored||0.94 / 1.00||1.13||0.75|
|Conceded||1.84 / 1.50||1.75||1.94|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||69 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||13 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 33%||31 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 17%||19 %||13 %|
|Scores %||56% / 67%||75 %||37 %|
|Clean Sheet %||9% / 0%||13 %||6 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 33%||44 %||25 %|
|Possession %||42% / 41%||41 %||44 %|
|Corners||3.97 / 4.33||5.13||2.81|
|Cards||1.91 / 2.00||2.19||1.63|
|Offsides||1.31 / 1.67||1.69||0.94|
|Fouls||14.13 / 13.33||14.38||13.88|
|Shots||11.66 / 11.00||12.81||10.50|
|Shots on Target||4.44 / 4.67||4.75||4.13|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 50%||50 %||31 %|
|Draw %||16% / 0%||13 %||19 %|
|Loss %||44% / 50%||38 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.91 / 3.50||2.63||3.19|
|Scored||1.41 / 1.33||1.38||1.44|
|Conceded||1.50 / 2.17||1.25||1.75|
|BTTS %||59% / 33%||44 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 17%||13 %||19 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||19 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||19 %||31 %|
|Scores %||84% / 67%||81 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||38 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||63 %||38 %|
|Possession %||45% / 48%||44 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.31 / 4.17||4.06||4.56|
|Cards||2.09 / 1.83||1.50||2.69|
|Offsides||1.66 / 1.60||2.13||1.19|
|Fouls||12.38 / 10.00||12.25||12.50|
|Shots||11.56 / 13.17||12.63||10.50|
|Shots on Target||4.69 / 5.17||5.13||4.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Horsens vs SønderjyskE Odds
|HT 1||3.75||HT X||2.20||HT 2||2.88|
|Home Win Nil||4.90||Away Win Nil||3.50|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.70||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|