- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
AC Milan will welcome Benevento to Stadio Giuseppe Meazza for a matchday 34 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 3rd January 2021 ended in an AC Milan 2-0 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. AC Milan has won 1 match, and Benevento triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.33 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
AC Milan's latest fixture against Lazio ended in an away 3-0 loss. Diavolo dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Benevento's recent game against Udinese ended in a home 2-4 loss. Benevento had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Benevento had good chances in both halves and scored in the 34th and 83rd minute.
So far, AC Milan plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.58 points per away game on average compared to 1.58 points at home. Rossoneri's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 37% of home games.
Benevento has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Benevento has collected 1.05 points on average per away game, compared to 0.68 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Benevento kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Diavolo is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just five home defeats.
Benevento failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Diavolo.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. AC Milan wins on average 1.58 points per home game, compared to 1.05 points per away game for Benevento. My prediction is AC Milan to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.16 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 58% of AC Milan's home and Benevento's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 55% of AC Milan's home and Benevento's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
AC Milan vs Benevento Betting Tips
AC Milan vs Benevento Head to Head
Average stats between AC Milan and Benevento in most recent 3 outings in the Italy Serie A.
AC Milan vs Benevento Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between AC Milan and Benevento across current season. Calculated from AC Milan's Home stats and Benevento's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, AC Milan has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. AC Milan has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- AC Milan has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for AC Milan as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- AC Milan has kept 5 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 0 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 14 occasions.
- AC Milan is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Benevento, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 14 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for AC Milan has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/38 games for AC Milan this season.
- Coming into this game, Benevento has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Benevento has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Benevento has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Benevento ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Benevento turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Benevento recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Benevento, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (58% of all matches) involving Benevento has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 67%||42 %||84 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||32 %||5 %|
|Loss %||18% / 17%||26 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||3.03 / 3.17||2.89||3.16|
|Scored||1.95 / 2.17||1.63||2.26|
|Conceded||1.08 / 1.00||1.26||0.89|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||47 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||11 %||47 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||11 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||55% / 17%||37 %||74 %|
|Scores %||84% / 100%||79 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 33%||37 %||37 %|
|Frist Goal %||68% / 67%||53 %||84 %|
|Possession %||52% / 56%||54 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.61 / 4.50||6.63||4.58|
|Cards||2.32 / 1.17||2.21||2.42|
|Offsides||2.49 / 2.00||2.78||2.21|
|Fouls||13.26 / 11.50||13.95||12.58|
|Shots||15.84 / 16.00||18.26||13.42|
|Shots on Target||6.32 / 5.00||6.84||5.79|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 50%||11 %||26 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||37 %||26 %|
|Loss %||50% / 17%||53 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||3.03 / 2.83||3.05||3.00|
|Scored||1.05 / 1.83||1.00||1.11|
|Conceded||1.97 / 1.00||2.05||1.89|
|BTTS %||58% / 50%||63 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 33%||0 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 0%||32 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||21 %||21 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||74 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 33%||16 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 33%||37 %||32 %|
|Possession %||42% / 53%||42 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.45 / 3.33||4.74||4.16|
|Cards||2.66 / 2.67||2.47||2.84|
|Offsides||1.65 / 2.00||1.53||1.78|
|Fouls||13.05 / 11.33||13.58||12.53|
|Shots||12.26 / 13.17||12.74||11.79|
|Shots on Target||4.61 / 5.00||5.16||4.05|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
AC Milan vs Benevento Odds
|HT 1||1.80||HT X||2.63||HT 2||6.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.20||Away Win Nil||12.00|
|Over 2.5||1.41||Under 2.5||2.85|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.56||Under 9.5 Corners||2.43|