- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
AC Milan will welcome Cagliari to Stadio Giuseppe Meazza for a matchday 37 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 18th January 2021 ended in an AC Milan 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. AC Milan has won 16 matches, and Cagliari triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.71 goals, while both teams score 52% of the time.
AC Milan's last game in the Italy Serie A against Cagliari at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it.
Cagliari's recent game against Fiorentina ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
So far, AC Milan plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.58 points per away game on average compared to 1.58 points at home. Rossoneri's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 37% of home games.
Cagliari has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Cagliari wins 0.95 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Cagliari kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Diavolo is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just five home defeats.
Casteddu is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Diavolo.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. AC Milan wins on average 1.58 points per home game, compared to 0.95 points per away game for Cagliari. My prediction is AC Milan to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.87 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of AC Milan's home and Cagliari's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
AC Milan vs Cagliari Betting Tips
AC Milan vs Cagliari Head to Head
Average stats between AC Milan and Cagliari in most recent 21 outings in the Italy Serie A.
AC Milan vs Cagliari Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between AC Milan and Cagliari across current season. Calculated from AC Milan's Home stats and Cagliari's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, AC Milan has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. AC Milan has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- AC Milan has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for AC Milan as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- AC Milan has kept 5 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 0 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 14 occasions.
- AC Milan is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Cagliari, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 14 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for AC Milan has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/38 games for AC Milan this season.
- Coming into this game, Cagliari has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Cagliari has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cagliari has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Cagliari will be looking to keep up the momentum today against AC Milan, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cagliari recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Cagliari has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Cagliari has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/38 games for Cagliari this season.
- Cagliari will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 1.13 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 67%||42 %||84 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||32 %||5 %|
|Loss %||18% / 17%||26 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||3.03 / 3.17||2.89||3.16|
|Scored||1.95 / 2.17||1.63||2.26|
|Conceded||1.08 / 1.00||1.26||0.89|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||47 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||11 %||47 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||11 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||55% / 17%||37 %||74 %|
|Scores %||84% / 100%||79 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 33%||37 %||37 %|
|Frist Goal %||68% / 67%||53 %||84 %|
|Possession %||52% / 56%||54 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.61 / 4.50||6.63||4.58|
|Cards||2.32 / 1.17||2.21||2.42|
|Offsides||2.49 / 2.00||2.78||2.21|
|Fouls||13.26 / 11.50||13.95||12.58|
|Shots||15.84 / 16.00||18.26||13.42|
|Shots on Target||6.32 / 5.00||6.84||5.79|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 0%||26 %||21 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||21 %||32 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||53 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.68 / 3.67||2.84||2.53|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.17||1.16||1.11|
|Conceded||1.55 / 2.50||1.68||1.42|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||53 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||16 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 33%||21 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||16 %||26 %|
|Scores %||63% / 67%||63 %||63 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 0%||16 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 17%||37 %||32 %|
|Possession %||45% / 44%||45 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.47 / 4.67||5.00||3.95|
|Cards||2.08 / 2.50||2.05||2.11|
|Offsides||1.54 / 1.50||1.61||1.47|
|Fouls||13.53 / 13.83||13.26||13.79|
|Shots||12.66 / 11.83||14.53||10.79|
|Shots on Target||4.58 / 4.17||4.84||4.32|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
AC Milan vs Cagliari Odds
|HT 1||1.91||HT X||2.50||HT 2||6.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.40||Away Win Nil||10.00|
|Over 2.5||1.50||Under 2.5||2.55|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.55||Under 9.5 Corners||2.39|