Mineros de Guayana will welcome Monagas to Estadio Ricardo Tulio Maya for a matchday 8 fixture in Venezuela Primera División. The last meeting on 16th April 2021 ended in a Monagas 2-0 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Mineros de Guayana has won 2 matches, and Monagas triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.11 goals, while both teams score 78% of the time.
Mineros de Guayana's last game in the Venezuela Primera División against Monagas at home ended in a 2-1 win. Although Los Negriazules played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Mineros de Guayana outplayed Monagas in the second half and scored in the 13rd and 45+2 minute.
Since the start of the season, Mineros de Guayana is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 4 games on home soil. Los Negriazules's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Monagas has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Monagas wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
Mineros de Guayana vs Monagas Betting Tips
Mineros de Guayana vs Monagas Head to Head
Average stats between Mineros de Guayana and Monagas in most recent 9 outings in the Venezuela Primera División.
Mineros de Guayana vs Monagas Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mineros de Guayana and Monagas across current season. Calculated from Mineros de Guayana's Home stats and Monagas's Away stats.
Venezuela Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Mineros de Guayana has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Mineros de Guayana has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mineros de Guayana is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Mineros de Guayana will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Mineros de Guayana recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Mineros de Guayana has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 8 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Mineros de Guayana has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/8 games for Mineros de Guayana this season.
- Coming into this game, Monagas has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Monagas has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Monagas has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Monagas has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Mineros de Guayana get in on the action today? There has been a total of 14 goals in the last 5 games for Monagas, both home and away.
- Monagas has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Monagas will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Mineros de Guayana, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Monagas has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/9 games for Monagas this season.
- It's likely that Monagas will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||100 %||0 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||0 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.17||2.75||2.25|
|Scored||1.13 / 0.83||2.25||0.00|
|Conceded||1.38 / 1.33||0.50||2.25|
|BTTS %||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 67%||100 %||0 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||100 %||0 %|
|Possession %||46% / 48%||48 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.25 / 6.20||4.25||4.25|
|Cards||3.40 / 1.33||3.75||2.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 3.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 8.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||7.00 / 7.40||8.25||5.75|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 3.60||4.75||3.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 33%||60 %||50 %|
|Draw %||22% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Loss %||22% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 2.83||2.40||2.50|
|Scored||1.78 / 1.50||2.00||1.50|
|Conceded||0.67 / 1.33||0.40||1.00|
|BTTS %||33% / 50%||40 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 17%||40 %||25 %|
|Scores %||78% / 83%||80 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||56% / 33%||60 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 67%||80 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 52%||55 %||45 %|
|Corners||6.33 / 6.50||8.00||4.25|
|Cards||3.50 / 3.00||4.00||3.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||13.33 / 12.25||17.20||8.50|
|Shots on Target||5.56 / 5.50||6.80||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mineros de Guayana vs Monagas Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.69|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|