- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Pisa will welcome Virtus Entella to Arena Garibaldi - Stadio Romeo Anconetani for a matchday 38 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 22nd January 2021 ended in a Virtus Entella 2-1 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Pisa has won 0 matches, and Virtus Entella triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 1.88 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Pisa's latest fixture against Brescia ended in an away 4-3 loss. I expected more from Pisa. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Pisa scored in both halves in the 9th, 68th and 85th minute.
Virtus Entella's recent game against Chievo ended in a home 1-3 loss. Biancocelesti had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Virtus Entella put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 1st minute.
Since the start of the season, Pisa is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 19 games on home soil. Pisa's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 42% of home games.
Virtus Entella has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Virtus Entella wins 0.53 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Virtus Entella kept a clean sheet in just 26% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Pisa is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Biancocelesti failed to win in eleven consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Monday and win against Pisa. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Pisa wins on average 1.63 points per home game, compared to 0.53 points per away game for Virtus Entella. My prediction is Pisa to win.
Pisa vs Virtus Entella Betting Tips
Pisa vs Virtus Entella Head to Head
Average stats between Pisa and Virtus Entella in most recent 8 outings in the Italy Serie B.
Pisa vs Virtus Entella Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Pisa and Virtus Entella across current season. Calculated from Pisa's Home stats and Virtus Entella's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Pisa has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Pisa has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Pisa has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Virtus Entella's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Pisa from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Pisa ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Pisa has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Pisa has seen a total of 23/38 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 61% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Pisa will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Virtus Entella has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Virtus Entella has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Virtus Entella turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Virtus Entella has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Virtus Entella, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (50% of all matches) involving Virtus Entella has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||37 %||21 %|
|Draw %||39% / 50%||53 %||26 %|
|Loss %||32% / 17%||11 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.97 / 2.50||2.37||3.58|
|Scored||1.42 / 1.50||1.37||1.47|
|Conceded||1.55 / 1.00||1.00||2.11|
|BTTS %||61% / 67%||53 %||68 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||11 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||5 %||37 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 33%||16 %||16 %|
|Scores %||82% / 100%||79 %||84 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||42 %||16 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 83%||53 %||42 %|
|Possession %||49% / 42%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.82 / 5.67||4.42||5.21|
|Cards||2.55 / 2.00||2.58||2.53|
|Offsides||1.63 / 1.83||1.74||1.53|
|Fouls||14.95 / 14.00||14.53||15.37|
|Shots||15.08 / 13.50||16.05||14.11|
|Shots on Target||4.89 / 5.50||5.32||4.47|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 67%||16 %||5 %|
|Draw %||29% / 0%||21 %||37 %|
|Loss %||61% / 33%||63 %||58 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 2.33||2.74||2.21|
|Scored||0.79 / 1.50||0.89||0.68|
|Conceded||1.68 / 0.83||1.84||1.53|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||53 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 17%||5 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 33%||32 %||32 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 33%||21 %||5 %|
|Scores %||58% / 100%||63 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 50%||16 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 67%||32 %||37 %|
|Possession %||48% / 43%||50 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.74 / 2.00||4.37||3.11|
|Cards||2.84 / 3.33||2.79||2.89|
|Offsides||2.13 / 2.17||2.26||2.00|
|Fouls||15.97 / 13.83||16.68||15.26|
|Shots||10.34 / 6.83||11.32||9.37|
|Shots on Target||3.71 / 3.33||4.16||3.26|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Pisa vs Virtus Entella Odds
|HT 1||2.35||HT X||2.15||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.05||Away Win Nil||7.25|
|Over 2.5||1.70||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.70||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|