- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Pisa will welcome Frosinone to Stadio Adriatico-Giovanni Cornacchia for a matchday 19 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 1st May 2021 ended in a Frosinone 3-1 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Pisa has won 2 matches, and Frosinone triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 1.46 goals, while both teams score 46% of the time.
Pisa's latest fixture against Cosenza ended in an away 2-0 win. Pisa was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Pisa scored in both halves in the 9th and 52nd minute.
Frosinone's recent game against SPAL ended in a home 4-0 win. Although Anarini didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Frosinone had good chances in both halves and scored in the 33rd, 38th, 45+1 and 71st minute.
Since the start of the season, Pisa is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 10 games on home soil. Pisa's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Frosinone has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Ciociari has collected 1.78 points on average per away game, compared to 1.50 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Frosinone kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Frosinone.
Pisa vs Frosinone Betting Tips
Pisa vs Frosinone Head to Head
Average stats between Pisa and Frosinone in most recent 13 outings in the Italy Serie B.
Pisa vs Frosinone Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Pisa and Frosinone across current season. Calculated from Pisa's Home stats and Frosinone's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Pisa has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Pisa has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Pisa at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Pisa will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Pisa has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 9 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Pisa as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Pisa has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 8 occasions.
- Pisa is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Frosinone, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Pisa has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/18 games for Pisa this season.
- It's likely that Pisa will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Frosinone has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Frosinone has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Frosinone when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Pisa stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Frosinone ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Frosinone will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Pisa, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Frosinone, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (61% of all matches) involving Frosinone has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Frosinone will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||58% / 33%||60 %||56 %|
|Draw %||26% / 50%||30 %||22 %|
|Loss %||16% / 17%||10 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 2.50||2.00||2.44|
|Scored||1.42 / 1.50||1.30||1.56|
|Conceded||0.79 / 1.00||0.70||0.89|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||50 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 0%||10 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||10 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 33%||20 %||33 %|
|Scores %||95% / 100%||100 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||84% / 83%||100 %||67 %|
|Possession %||45% / 42%||45 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.26 / 5.67||4.60||6.00|
|Cards||2.79 / 2.00||2.40||3.22|
|Offsides||1.63 / 1.83||2.30||0.89|
|Fouls||15.37 / 14.00||15.30||15.44|
|Shots||12.84 / 13.50||12.10||13.67|
|Shots on Target||4.68 / 5.50||4.20||5.22|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 0%||30 %||44 %|
|Draw %||53% / 67%||60 %||44 %|
|Loss %||11% / 33%||10 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 1.33||2.50||2.67|
|Scored||1.63 / 0.50||1.50||1.78|
|Conceded||0.95 / 0.83||1.00||0.89|
|BTTS %||63% / 50%||60 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||20 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||0 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 0%||40 %||11 %|
|Scores %||79% / 50%||70 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||30 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 17%||40 %||44 %|
|Possession %||50% / 52%||50 %||50 %|
|Corners||6.89 / 4.83||6.80||7.00|
|Cards||3.16 / 1.67||2.90||3.44|
|Offsides||2.58 / 1.00||2.30||2.89|
|Fouls||15.84 / 12.83||14.20||17.67|
|Shots||16.32 / 14.00||15.80||16.89|
|Shots on Target||6.11 / 3.50||5.70||6.56|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Pisa vs Frosinone Odds
|HT 1||3.25||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.25|
|Home Win Nil||4.20||Away Win Nil||4.33|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.70|
|BTTS Yes||1.73||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.66||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|