- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Sparta Praha will welcome Zbrojovka Brno to Generali Česká pojišťovna Arena for a matchday 34 fixture in Czech Republic First League. The last meeting on 22nd August 2020 ended in a Sparta Praha 4-1 win. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Sparta Praha has won 11 matches, and Zbrojovka Brno triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.47 goals, while both teams score 53% of the time.
Sparta Praha's latest fixture against Bohemians 1905 ended in an away 2-1 win. Železná Sparta was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Sparta Praha scored in both halves in the 1st and 61st minute.
Zbrojovka Brno's recent game against Opava ended in a home 4-1 win. Although Flinta didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Zbrojovka Brno had good chances in both halves and scored in the 15th, 20th, 83rd and 89th minute.
Since the start of the season, Sparta Praha is more dominant at home. They have thirteen wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Sparta Praha is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Zbrojovka Brno has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Zbrojovka Brno has collected 0.88 points on average per away game, compared to 0.65 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Zbrojovka Brno kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won eight consecutive matches. Železná Sparta is currently unbeaten at home in eight games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Flinta failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Železná Sparta.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Sparta Praha wins on average 2.35 points per home game, compared to 0.88 points per away game for Zbrojovka Brno. My prediction is Sparta Praha to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.13 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Sparta Praha's home and Zbrojovka Brno's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Sparta Praha vs Zbrojovka Brno Betting Tips
Sparta Praha vs Zbrojovka Brno Head to Head
Average stats between Sparta Praha and Zbrojovka Brno in most recent 17 outings in the Czech Republic First League.
Sparta Praha vs Zbrojovka Brno Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sparta Praha and Zbrojovka Brno across current season. Calculated from Sparta Praha's Home stats and Zbrojovka Brno's Away stats.
Czech Republic First League Form
- Coming into this game, Sparta Praha has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Sparta Praha has scored 19 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sparta Praha is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 8 games that they have played at home.
- Zbrojovka Brno's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Sparta Praha from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Sparta Praha as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 8 games involving Sparta Praha has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Zbrojovka Brno get in on the action today? There has been a total of 27 goals in the last 5 games for Sparta Praha, both home and away.
- Sparta Praha is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Zbrojovka Brno, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 19 goals in those 5 games.
- The last 5 games for Sparta Praha has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Sparta Praha has seen a total of 20/34 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 59% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Sparta Praha will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 19 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Zbrojovka Brno has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Zbrojovka Brno has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Zbrojovka Brno when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Sparta Praha stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Zbrojovka Brno ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Zbrojovka Brno has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Zbrojovka Brno has seen a total of 21/34 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 62% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Zbrojovka Brno will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||68% / 83%||76 %||59 %|
|Draw %||15% / 0%||6 %||24 %|
|Loss %||18% / 17%||18 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||3.68 / 5.00||3.94||3.41|
|Scored||2.41 / 3.17||2.71||2.12|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.83||1.24||1.29|
|BTTS %||59% / 83%||59 %||59 %|
|BTTS Win||44% / 83%||47 %||41 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||6 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||44% / 50%||47 %||41 %|
|Scores %||82% / 83%||88 %||76 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 0%||29 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||53 %||47 %|
|Possession %||32% / 51%||30 %||34 %|
|Corners||5.29 / 5.67||6.53||4.06|
|Cards||2.21 / 1.80||2.35||2.06|
|Offsides||2.03 / 2.60||2.06||2.00|
|Fouls||13.94 / 13.80||12.53||15.18|
|Shots||11.76 / 9.83||14.00||9.53|
|Shots on Target||6.24 / 5.33||7.12||5.35|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 17%||12 %||18 %|
|Draw %||32% / 17%||29 %||35 %|
|Loss %||53% / 67%||59 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.65 / 2.17||2.53||2.76|
|Scored||0.97 / 0.67||0.88||1.06|
|Conceded||1.68 / 1.50||1.65||1.71|
|BTTS %||62% / 50%||53 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 17%||12 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||35% / 17%||35 %||35 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 0%||12 %||12 %|
|Scores %||71% / 50%||53 %||88 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 0%||24 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 17%||18 %||35 %|
|Possession %||29% / 10%||29 %||29 %|
|Corners||5.53 / 5.17||6.29||4.76|
|Cards||2.03 / 2.17||1.82||2.24|
|Offsides||1.52 / 2.33||1.82||1.19|
|Fouls||15.35 / 16.17||15.24||15.47|
|Shots||8.71 / 6.67||8.88||8.53|
|Shots on Target||4.53 / 3.50||4.59||4.47|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sparta Praha vs Zbrojovka Brno Odds
|HT 1||1.50||HT X||2.90||HT 2||9.50|
|Home Win Nil||1.77||Away Win Nil||14.00|
|Over 2.5||1.40||Under 2.5||2.75|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.54||Under 9.5 Corners||2.35|