- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
AD Alcorcón will welcome CD Lugo to Estadio Santo Domingo for a matchday 18 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 17th April 2021 ended in an AD Alcorcón 3-1 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. AD Alcorcón has won 11 matches, and CD Lugo triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
AD Alcorcón's latest fixture against CD Tenerife ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from AD Alcorcón. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
CD Lugo's recent game against SD Eibar ended in a home 2-2 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. CD Lugo put the pressure early on and scored in the 28th and 33rd minute.
Since the start of the season, AD Alcorcón is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 9 games on home soil. Although AD Alcorcón is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 11% home clean sheets.
CD Lugo has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. CD Lugo wins 0.89 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. CD Lugo kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or CD Lugo.
AD Alcorcón vs CD Lugo Betting Tips
AD Alcorcón vs CD Lugo Head to Head
Average stats between AD Alcorcón and CD Lugo in most recent 20 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
AD Alcorcón vs CD Lugo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between AD Alcorcón and CD Lugo across current season. Calculated from AD Alcorcón's Home stats and CD Lugo's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, AD Alcorcón has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. AD Alcorcón has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can AD Alcorcón turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for AD Alcorcón recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- AD Alcorcón has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 53% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for AD Alcorcón, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (41% of all matches) involving AD Alcorcón has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, CD Lugo has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. CD Lugo has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CD Lugo has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for CD Lugo ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for CD Lugo has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season CD Lugo has seen a total of 12/17 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 71% of all matches played.
- It's likely that CD Lugo will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 33%||11 %||11 %|
|Draw %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Loss %||72% / 50%||56 %||89 %|
|AVG Goals||2.72 / 2.33||3.22||2.22|
|Scored||0.78 / 1.00||1.00||0.56|
|Conceded||1.94 / 1.33||2.22||1.67|
|BTTS %||44% / 67%||56 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 33%||0 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||22 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|Scores %||50% / 67%||67 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||6% / 17%||11 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||22% / 17%||33 %||11 %|
|Possession %||50% / 53%||56 %||44 %|
|Corners||3.83 / 3.83||4.33||3.33|
|Cards||3.00 / 2.33||2.56||3.44|
|Offsides||1.44 / 0.60||1.89||1.00|
|Fouls||12.50 / 17.40||12.44||12.56|
|Shots||11.78 / 7.83||13.00||10.56|
|Shots on Target||4.56 / 4.50||4.89||4.22|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 33%||33 %||11 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||44 %||56 %|
|Loss %||28% / 33%||22 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 1.83||2.33||2.78|
|Scored||1.28 / 1.00||1.22||1.33|
|Conceded||1.28 / 0.83||1.11||1.44|
|BTTS %||72% / 50%||56 %||89 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||11 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||11 %||22 %|
|Scores %||83% / 67%||78 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 50%||67 %||56 %|
|Possession %||41% / 44%||38 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.06 / 4.17||5.00||3.11|
|Cards||2.50 / 2.50||2.22||2.78|
|Offsides||1.61 / 1.60||1.78||1.44|
|Fouls||15.89 / 13.80||14.89||16.89|
|Shots||10.89 / 8.50||12.00||9.78|
|Shots on Target||4.44 / 4.00||4.44||4.44|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
AD Alcorcón vs CD Lugo Odds
|HT 1||3.35||HT X||1.97||HT 2||3.72|
|Home Win Nil||4.05||Away Win Nil||4.45|
|Over 2.5||2.50||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.08||BTTS NO||1.75|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.38|