Confiança will welcome Vila Nova to Estádio Estadual Lourival Baptista for a matchday 6 fixture in Brazil Serie B. The last meeting on 17th September 2015 ended in a Confiança 2-1 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Confiança has won 1 match, and Vila Nova failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 1.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Vila Nova's previous game in the competition versus Náutico ended in an away 2-0 loss. Tigrão had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
Since the start of the season, Confiança is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although Confiança is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 14% home clean sheets.
Vila Nova has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Tigre da Vila Famosa has collected 1.43 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Vila Nova kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Confiança or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 25% of Confiança's home and Vila Nova's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 75% of Confiança's home and Vila Nova's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Confiança vs Vila Nova Betting Tips
Confiança vs Vila Nova Head to Head
Average stats between Confiança and Vila Nova in most recent 2 outings in the Brazil Serie B.
Confiança vs Vila Nova Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Confiança and Vila Nova across current season. Calculated from Confiança's Home stats and Vila Nova's Away stats.
Brazil Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Confiança has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Confiança has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Confiança turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Confiança recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Confiança has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Confiança has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/15 games for Confiança this season.
- Confiança will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 0.73 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Vila Nova has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Vila Nova has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Vila Nova has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Vila Nova recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Vila Nova has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 53% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Vila Nova has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/15 games for Vila Nova this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 50%||29 %||0 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||29 %||25 %|
|Loss %||60% / 17%||43 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.27 / 3.17||2.29||2.25|
|Scored||0.73 / 2.67||1.00||0.50|
|Conceded||1.53 / 0.50||1.29||1.75|
|BTTS %||47% / 33%||57 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 0%||14 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 50%||14 %||0 %|
|Scores %||53% / 67%||71 %||37 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 50%||14 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 67%||43 %||13 %|
|Possession %||47% / 51%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.93 / 7.60||6.29||3.75|
|Cards||3.00 / 0.00||4.14||2.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||2.43||1.63|
|Fouls||16.13 / 0.00||17.14||15.25|
|Shots||12.93 / 12.40||13.86||12.13|
|Shots on Target||4.60 / 6.80||5.14||4.13|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 50%||13 %||43 %|
|Draw %||40% / 50%||63 %||14 %|
|Loss %||33% / 0%||25 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||1.47 / 2.33||0.63||2.43|
|Scored||0.73 / 1.67||0.25||1.29|
|Conceded||0.73 / 0.67||0.38||1.14|
|BTTS %||33% / 67%||13 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||0 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||0 %||28 %|
|Scores %||47% / 100%||25 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 33%||63 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 83%||25 %||43 %|
|Possession %||49% / 51%||53 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 4.83||4.75||3.14|
|Cards||2.40 / 0.00||2.63||2.14|
|Offsides||1.93 / 0.00||1.88||2.00|
|Fouls||15.07 / 0.00||15.13||15.00|
|Shots||10.73 / 11.67||12.00||9.29|
|Shots on Target||4.13 / 5.00||4.13||4.14|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Confiança vs Vila Nova Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||2.35||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.88|