- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Adelaide United will welcome Wellington Phoenix to Coopers Stadium for a matchday 7 fixture in Australia A-League. The last meeting on 7th May 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met thirty-five times in the most recent seasons. Adelaide United has won 15 matches, and Wellington Phoenix triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 2.66 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Adelaide United's latest fixture against Western United ended in an away 1-0 loss. United dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Wellington Phoenix's previous game in the competition versus Sydney FC ended in an away 2-1 loss. Wellington Phoenix didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. Wellington Phoenix was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 83rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Adelaide United is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Adelaide United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Wellington Phoenix has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Wellington Phoenix wins 0.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Wellington Phoenix kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Wellington Phoenix.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Adelaide United failed to keep a clean sheet in 25% of home games, while Wellington Phoenix conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 84% of Adelaide United's home and Wellington Phoenix's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Betting Tips
Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Head to Head
Average stats between Adelaide United and Wellington Phoenix in most recent 35 outings in the Australia A-League.
Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Adelaide United and Wellington Phoenix across current season. Calculated from Adelaide United's Home stats and Wellington Phoenix's Away stats.
Australia A-League Form
- Coming into this game, Adelaide United has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Adelaide United has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Adelaide United will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Can Adelaide United turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Adelaide United recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Adelaide United has fired blanks in 2 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Adelaide United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (60% of all matches) involving Adelaide United has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Wellington Phoenix has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Wellington Phoenix has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Wellington Phoenix ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Wellington Phoenix recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Wellington Phoenix has fired blanks in 2 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Wellington Phoenix, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (60% of all matches) involving Wellington Phoenix has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 33%||25 %||20 %|
|Draw %||56% / 50%||50 %||60 %|
|Loss %||22% / 17%||25 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 2.83||3.75||1.80|
|Scored||1.56 / 1.50||2.25||1.00|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.33||1.50||0.80|
|BTTS %||67% / 50%||75 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||25 %||20 %|
|Scores %||78% / 83%||100 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 50%||25 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||22% / 50%||25 %||20 %|
|Possession %||56% / 53%||57 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.89 / 6.17||7.25||4.80|
|Cards||3.33 / 2.00||3.50||3.20|
|Offsides||1.78 / 0.67||1.25||2.20|
|Fouls||13.11 / 10.67||15.50||11.20|
|Shots||15.44 / 13.83||19.25||12.40|
|Shots on Target||5.89 / 5.17||8.75||3.60|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 0%||67 %||0 %|
|Draw %||14% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||57% / 67%||33 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.33||2.67||3.25|
|Scored||0.86 / 0.67||1.33||0.50|
|Conceded||2.14 / 1.67||1.33||2.75|
|BTTS %||57% / 67%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 0%||67 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||57% / 67%||67 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 17%||67 %||25 %|
|Possession %||45% / 57%||46 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.29 / 7.67||5.33||5.25|
|Cards||1.71 / 1.83||1.00||2.25|
|Offsides||2.57 / 2.17||2.00||3.00|
|Fouls||12.00 / 10.33||13.00||11.25|
|Shots||13.43 / 19.00||14.00||13.00|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 7.50||5.00||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||2.30||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.75||Away Win Nil||5.80|
|Over 2.5||1.70||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.37||Under 9.5 Corners||2.84|