- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 15:00 Isloch vs Dinamo Brest Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 15:00 HB vs Víkingur Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Adelaide United will welcome Western Sydney Wanderers to Coopers Stadium for a matchday 24 fixture in Australia A-League. The last meeting on 10th April 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty-six times in the most recent seasons. Adelaide United has won 9 matches, and Western Sydney Wanderers triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 69% of the time.
Adelaide United's last game in the Australia A-League against Sydney FC at home ended in a 1-4 loss. Reds had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Adelaide United scored in the second half in the 89th minute.
Western Sydney Wanderers's recent game against Brisbane Roar ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Wanderers didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Western Sydney Wanderers had good chances in both halves and scored in the 28th and 88th minute.
Since the start of the season, Adelaide United is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 13 games on home soil. Reds's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 46% of home games.
Western Sydney Wanderers has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Western Sydney Wanderers wins 1.15 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Western Sydney Wanderers kept a clean sheet in just 15% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. United is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Wanderers failed to win in seven consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Thursday and win against United.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Adelaide United wins on average 1.92 points per home game, compared to 1.15 points per away game for Western Sydney Wanderers. My prediction is Adelaide United to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.79 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 46% of Adelaide United's home and Western Sydney Wanderers's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Adelaide United has scored in 85% of home games. Western Sydney Wanderers is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Adelaide United vs Western Sydney Wanderers Betting Tips
Adelaide United vs Western Sydney Wanderers Head to Head
Average stats between Adelaide United and Western Sydney Wanderers in most recent 26 outings in the Australia A-League.
Adelaide United vs Western Sydney Wanderers Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Adelaide United and Western Sydney Wanderers across current season. Calculated from Adelaide United's Home stats and Western Sydney Wanderers's Away stats.
Australia A-League Form
- Coming into this game, Adelaide United has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Adelaide United has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Western Sydney Wanderers's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Adelaide United from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Adelaide United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Adelaide United has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Western Sydney Wanderers get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Adelaide United, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Adelaide United, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (67% of all matches) involving Adelaide United has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Adelaide United will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Western Sydney Wanderers has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Western Sydney Wanderers has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Western Sydney Wanderers has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Western Sydney Wanderers, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (65% of all matches) involving Western Sydney Wanderers has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 33%||54 %||31 %|
|Draw %||23% / 50%||31 %||15 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||15 %||54 %|
|AVG Goals||3.08 / 2.83||2.38||3.77|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.50||1.38||1.62|
|Conceded||1.58 / 1.33||1.00||2.15|
|BTTS %||65% / 50%||54 %||77 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 0%||23 %||23 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 17%||15 %||46 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 17%||31 %||23 %|
|Scores %||85% / 83%||85 %||85 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 50%||46 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 50%||69 %||46 %|
|Possession %||52% / 53%||52 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.08 / 6.17||6.69||5.46|
|Cards||2.42 / 2.00||2.77||2.08|
|Offsides||1.54 / 0.67||1.54||1.54|
|Fouls||13.81 / 10.67||14.77||12.85|
|Shots||14.23 / 13.83||14.92||13.54|
|Shots on Target||5.73 / 5.17||5.77||5.69|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 50%||46 %||23 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||15 %||46 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||38 %||31 %|
|AVG Goals||3.38 / 2.00||3.38||3.38|
|Scored||1.73 / 1.17||2.00||1.46|
|Conceded||1.65 / 0.83||1.38||1.92|
|BTTS %||65% / 67%||54 %||77 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 33%||15 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 0%||23 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||38 %||15 %|
|Scores %||88% / 83%||85 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||31 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 67%||46 %||38 %|
|Possession %||51% / 50%||48 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.73 / 4.33||6.31||5.15|
|Cards||1.92 / 2.50||1.69||2.15|
|Offsides||2.04 / 1.67||2.62||1.46|
|Fouls||11.08 / 10.17||11.46||10.69|
|Shots||14.96 / 10.67||16.54||13.38|
|Shots on Target||6.38 / 4.83||7.31||5.46|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Adelaide United vs Western Sydney Wanderers Odds
|HT 1||2.65||HT X||2.35||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.50||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||1.50||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.35||Under 9.5 Corners||2.95|