- Belgium Pro League
- 17:30 Royal Antwerp FC vs Club Brugge England Premier League
- 18:00 Aston Villa vs Everton Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík
- 20:15 Breidablik vs Keflavík Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Crotone vs Hellas Verona Italy Serie B
- 20:00 Venezia vs Chievo Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Tromsø vs Molde
- 19:00 Rosenborg vs Viking Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Real Valladolid vs Villarreal
- 19:00 SD Eibar vs Real Betis
- 21:00 Granada CF vs Real Madrid Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 AIK vs Malmö FF
- 17:30 Norrköping vs Degerfors Venezuela Primera División
- 22:00 Yaracuyanos vs Carabobo
Adelaide United will welcome Western United to Coopers Stadium for a matchday 19 fixture in Australia A-League. The last meeting on 28th December 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Adelaide United has won 1 match, and Western United triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 4.33 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Adelaide United's latest fixture against Wellington Phoenix ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from United. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Adelaide United was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 51st minute.
Western United's recent game against Newcastle Jets FC ended in a home 2-0 win. Western United dominated the game and deserved the win. Western United had good chances in both halves and scored in the 12nd and 69th minute.
Since the start of the season, Adelaide United is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 10 games on home soil. Reds's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Western United has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Western United wins 0.64 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Western United kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Western United.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.17 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 61% of Adelaide United's home and Western United's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Friday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 67% of Adelaide United's home and Western United's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Adelaide United vs Western United Betting Tips
Adelaide United vs Western United Head to Head
Average stats between Adelaide United and Western United in most recent 3 outings in the Australia A-League.
Adelaide United vs Western United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Adelaide United and Western United across current season. Calculated from Adelaide United's Home stats and Western United's Away stats.
Australia A-League Form
- Coming into this game, Adelaide United has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Adelaide United has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Adelaide United at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Can Adelaide United turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Adelaide United recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Adelaide United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (67% of all matches) involving Adelaide United has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Western United has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Western United has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Western United has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Adelaide United get in on the action today? There has been a total of 13 goals in the last 5 games for Western United, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Western United recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Western United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/21 games for Western United this season.
- Western United will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 1.33 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 33%||60 %||30 %|
|Draw %||25% / 50%||30 %||20 %|
|Loss %||30% / 17%||10 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.05 / 2.83||2.10||4.00|
|Scored||1.60 / 1.50||1.40||1.80|
|Conceded||1.45 / 1.33||0.70||2.20|
|BTTS %||65% / 50%||50 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 0%||30 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||10 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 17%||30 %||30 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||80 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 50%||50 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 50%||70 %||40 %|
|Possession %||52% / 53%||52 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.55 / 6.17||6.40||4.70|
|Cards||2.30 / 2.00||2.90||1.70|
|Offsides||1.60 / 0.67||1.80||1.40|
|Fouls||13.65 / 10.67||15.20||12.10|
|Shots||13.50 / 13.83||14.00||13.00|
|Shots on Target||5.90 / 5.17||5.70||6.10|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||60 %||18 %|
|Draw %||19% / 17%||30 %||9 %|
|Loss %||43% / 50%||10 %||73 %|
|AVG Goals||2.90 / 3.17||2.40||3.36|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.33||1.60||1.09|
|Conceded||1.57 / 1.83||0.80||2.27|
|BTTS %||48% / 50%||40 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||30 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 33%||0 %||45 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||30 %||18 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||70 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||50 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 50%||50 %||55 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.76 / 5.67||5.10||4.45|
|Cards||2.76 / 2.83||3.20||2.36|
|Offsides||1.90 / 1.33||2.50||1.36|
|Fouls||11.81 / 12.50||12.10||11.55|
|Shots||9.24 / 9.50||9.40||9.09|
|Shots on Target||5.14 / 4.00||5.40||4.91|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Adelaide United vs Western United Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.64||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.50||BTTS NO||2.40|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|