On 31st January 2021, OFI and AEK Athens go head to head in the Greece Super League at the Stadio Thódoros Vardinoyánnis (Iraklio (Heraklion)). The last meeting on 1st November 2020 ended with the following result: AEK Athens 2 - 1 AEK Athens.
Both sides have met 7 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 7 previous encounters, OFI have won 1 matches, AEK Athens triumphed in 6, while 0 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between OFI and AEK Athens average 2.14 goals while BTTS lands 14% of the time.
So far this season in the Greece Super League, OFI have averaged 0.75 Points Per Game at home fixtures and AEK Athens average 2.27 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
AEK Athens Form
- Coming into this game, OFI has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. OFI has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can OFI turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for OFI recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- OFI has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 52% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for OFI has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/23 games for OFI this season.
PAS Giannina Form
- Coming into this game, AEK Athens has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. AEK Athens has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from AEK Athens away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for AEK Athens when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can OFI stop this run?
- AEK Athens has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for AEK Athens ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for AEK Athens recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for AEK Athens has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/23 games for AEK Athens this season.
AEK Athens vs PAS Giannina Head to Head
Average stats between AEK Athens and PAS Giannina in most recent 7 outings in the Greece Super League.
AEK Athens vs PAS Giannina Statistics
Average stats between AEK Athens and PAS Giannina across current season.
* Calculated from AEK Athens's Home stats and PAS Giannina's Away stats.
Greece Super League League Table
AEK Athens vs PAS Giannina Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.