On 17th January 2021, Ajax and Feyenoord go head to head in the Netherlands Eredivisie at the Johan Cruijff Arena (Amsterdam). The last meeting on 27th October 2019 ended with the following result: Ajax 4 - 0 Feyenoord.
Both sides have met 21 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 21 previous encounters, Ajax have won 14 matches, Feyenoord triumphed in 2, while 5 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Ajax and Feyenoord average 3.24 goals while BTTS lands 62% of the time.
So far this season in the Netherlands Eredivisie, Ajax have averaged 2.44 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Feyenoord average 2.11 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
- Coming into this game, Ajax has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Ajax has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ajax has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Ajax will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Ajax has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 9 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Ajax as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Ajax is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Feyenoord, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Ajax, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (50% of all matches) involving Ajax has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Ajax will score today, as they have netted in the last 14 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Feyenoord has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Feyenoord has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Feyenoord has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Feyenoord has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/18 games for Feyenoord this season.
Ajax vs Feyenoord Head to Head
Average stats between Ajax and Feyenoord in most recent 21 outings in the Netherlands Eredivisie.
Ajax vs Feyenoord Statistics
Average stats between Ajax and Feyenoord across current season.
* Calculated from Ajax's Home stats and Feyenoord's Away stats.
Netherlands Eredivisie League Table
|17||ADO Den Haag||25||15||0||2|
Ajax vs Feyenoord Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.