- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
AFC Eskilstuna will welcome Falkenberg to Tunavallen for a matchday 10 fixture in Sweden Superettan. The last meeting on 2nd November 2019 ended in a Falkenberg 1-0 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. AFC Eskilstuna has won 1 match, and Falkenberg triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
AFC Eskilstuna's latest fixture against Brage ended in an away 1-0 loss. AFC Eskilstuna dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Falkenberg's recent game against Västerås SK ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Falkenberg didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Falkenberg had good chances in both halves and scored in the 29th and 79th minute.
Since the start of the season, AFC Eskilstuna is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 5 games on home soil. AFC Eskilstuna's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Falkenberg has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Falkenberg wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Falkenberg kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is AFC Eskilstuna or Draw.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. AFC Eskilstuna has scored in 80% of home games. Falkenberg is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
AFC Eskilstuna vs Falkenberg Betting Tips
AFC Eskilstuna vs Falkenberg Head to Head
Average stats between AFC Eskilstuna and Falkenberg in most recent 4 outings in the Sweden Superettan.
AFC Eskilstuna vs Falkenberg Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between AFC Eskilstuna and Falkenberg across current season. Calculated from AFC Eskilstuna's Home stats and Falkenberg's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, AFC Eskilstuna has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. AFC Eskilstuna has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from AFC Eskilstuna at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Falkenberg's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop AFC Eskilstuna from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for AFC Eskilstuna recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- AFC Eskilstuna has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 55% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for AFC Eskilstuna, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (27% of all matches) involving AFC Eskilstuna has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Falkenberg has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Falkenberg has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Falkenberg recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Falkenberg has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Falkenberg, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (55% of all matches) involving Falkenberg has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 50%||60 %||0 %|
|Draw %||27% / 0%||40 %||17 %|
|Loss %||45% / 50%||0 %||83 %|
|AVG Goals||1.73 / 2.17||2.20||1.33|
|Scored||0.82 / 1.17||1.60||0.17|
|Conceded||0.91 / 1.00||0.60||1.17|
|BTTS %||27% / 33%||40 %||17 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Scores %||45% / 67%||80 %||17 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 33%||60 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||18% / 50%||40 %||0 %|
|Possession %||47% / 46%||46 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.09 / 5.33||4.40||3.83|
|Cards||2.27 / 3.33||2.80||1.83|
|Offsides||1.64 / 1.80||2.40||1.00|
|Fouls||12.36 / 14.60||13.80||11.17|
|Shots||9.73 / 11.17||11.00||8.67|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 5.50||5.20||3.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 17%||40 %||17 %|
|Draw %||9% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Loss %||64% / 67%||60 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.55 / 2.50||3.00||2.17|
|Scored||0.91 / 0.83||1.00||0.83|
|Conceded||1.64 / 1.67||2.00||1.33|
|BTTS %||55% / 67%||40 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||40 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||9% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 50%||40 %||67 %|
|Possession %||50% / 48%||53 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.27 / 5.67||5.80||4.83|
|Cards||2.09 / 1.83||2.00||2.17|
|Offsides||1.91 / 2.33||1.60||2.17|
|Fouls||14.09 / 13.33||14.20||14.00|
|Shots||10.09 / 10.00||9.60||10.50|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.50||4.20||3.83|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
AFC Eskilstuna vs Falkenberg Odds
|HT 1||3.30||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||4.05||Away Win Nil||4.45|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.77||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|