- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
AFC Eskilstuna will welcome Landskrona to Tunavallen for a matchday 30 fixture in Sweden Superettan. The last meeting on 8th May 2021 ended in a Landskrona 1-0 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. AFC Eskilstuna has won 1 match, and Landskrona triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
AFC Eskilstuna's latest fixture against Jönköpings Södra ended in an away 2-1 win. AFC Eskilstuna was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. AFC Eskilstuna was much better than Jönköpings Södra in the second half and scored in the 49th and 79th minute.
Landskrona's recent game against Vasalund ended in a home 3-1 win. Although Landskrona didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Landskrona had good chances in both halves and scored in the 30th, 63rd and 81st minute.
Since the start of the season, AFC Eskilstuna is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 15 games on home soil. AFC Eskilstuna's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Landskrona has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Landskrona wins 0.60 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Landskrona kept a clean sheet in just 7% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is AFC Eskilstuna or Landskrona to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 57% of AFC Eskilstuna's home and Landskrona's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
AFC Eskilstuna vs Landskrona Betting Tips
AFC Eskilstuna vs Landskrona Head to Head
Average stats between AFC Eskilstuna and Landskrona in most recent 3 outings in the Sweden Superettan.
AFC Eskilstuna vs Landskrona Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between AFC Eskilstuna and Landskrona across current season. Calculated from AFC Eskilstuna's Home stats and Landskrona's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, AFC Eskilstuna has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. AFC Eskilstuna has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- AFC Eskilstuna has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for AFC Eskilstuna ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for AFC Eskilstuna recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for AFC Eskilstuna, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (52% of all matches) involving AFC Eskilstuna has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Landskrona has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Landskrona has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Landskrona has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will AFC Eskilstuna get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for Landskrona, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Landskrona, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (59% of all matches) involving Landskrona has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 50%||53 %||20 %|
|Draw %||23% / 0%||27 %||20 %|
|Loss %||40% / 50%||20 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.73 / 2.17||2.53||2.93|
|Scored||1.37 / 1.17||1.67||1.07|
|Conceded||1.37 / 1.00||0.87||1.87|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||47 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||7 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 17%||33 %||27 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||80 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 33%||40 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||67 %||27 %|
|Possession %||51% / 46%||53 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.87 / 5.33||4.73||5.00|
|Cards||2.73 / 3.33||2.67||2.80|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.80||1.93||1.07|
|Fouls||13.70 / 14.60||14.73||12.67|
|Shots||11.27 / 11.17||13.27||9.27|
|Shots on Target||5.17 / 5.50||6.27||4.07|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 33%||73 %||13 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||13 %||20 %|
|Loss %||40% / 67%||13 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.60 / 3.00||2.53||2.67|
|Scored||1.37 / 1.33||1.67||1.07|
|Conceded||1.23 / 1.67||0.87||1.60|
|BTTS %||57% / 50%||53 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||33 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||7 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||47 %||20 %|
|Scores %||80% / 67%||93 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||40 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||73 %||27 %|
|Possession %||52% / 49%||53 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.43 / 5.50||4.47||4.40|
|Cards||2.13 / 2.83||2.00||2.27|
|Offsides||1.27 / 1.17||1.53||1.00|
|Fouls||13.80 / 14.50||14.60||13.00|
|Shots||10.10 / 11.50||11.27||8.93|
|Shots on Target||4.87 / 6.17||5.60||4.13|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
AFC Eskilstuna vs Landskrona Odds
|HT 1||2.48||HT X||2.20||HT 2||4.25|
|Home Win Nil||3.55||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||1.93||Under 2.5||1.93|
|BTTS Yes||1.68||BTTS NO||2.07|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.71||Under 9.5 Corners||2.14|