- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
AFC Eskilstuna will welcome Trelleborg to Tunavallen for a matchday 8 fixture in Sweden Superettan. The last meeting on 21st October 2020 ended in an AFC Eskilstuna 3-2 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. AFC Eskilstuna has won 1 match, and Trelleborg triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.75 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
AFC Eskilstuna's latest fixture against Norrby ended in an away 2-1 loss. AFC Eskilstuna dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. AFC Eskilstuna was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 66 minute.
Trelleborg's recent game against Västerås SK ended in a home 0-1 loss. Trelleborg had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, AFC Eskilstuna is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 5 games on home soil. AFC Eskilstuna's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Trelleborg has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Trelleborg wins 1.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Trelleborg kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is AFC Eskilstuna or Draw.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. AFC Eskilstuna has scored in 80% of home games. Trelleborg is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
AFC Eskilstuna vs Trelleborg Betting Tips
AFC Eskilstuna vs Trelleborg Head to Head
Average stats between AFC Eskilstuna and Trelleborg in most recent 4 outings in the Sweden Superettan.
AFC Eskilstuna vs Trelleborg Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between AFC Eskilstuna and Trelleborg across current season. Calculated from AFC Eskilstuna's Home stats and Trelleborg's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, AFC Eskilstuna has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. AFC Eskilstuna has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from AFC Eskilstuna at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Trelleborg's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop AFC Eskilstuna from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- AFC Eskilstuna has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for AFC Eskilstuna, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (30% of all matches) involving AFC Eskilstuna has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Trelleborg has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Trelleborg has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Trelleborg when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can AFC Eskilstuna stop this run?
- Trelleborg has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Trelleborg has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/10 games for Trelleborg this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 50%||60 %||0 %|
|Draw %||30% / 0%||40 %||20 %|
|Loss %||40% / 50%||0 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||1.70 / 2.17||2.20||1.20|
|Scored||0.90 / 1.17||1.60||0.20|
|Conceded||0.80 / 1.00||0.60||1.00|
|BTTS %||30% / 33%||40 %||20 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 67%||80 %||20 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 33%||60 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||20% / 50%||40 %||0 %|
|Possession %||47% / 46%||45 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 5.33||4.20||3.80|
|Cards||2.30 / 3.33||2.80||1.80|
|Offsides||1.70 / 1.80||2.40||1.00|
|Fouls||12.30 / 14.60||13.20||11.40|
|Shots||9.80 / 11.17||11.00||8.60|
|Shots on Target||4.20 / 5.50||5.40||3.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||40 %||25 %|
|Draw %||44% / 17%||40 %||50 %|
|Loss %||22% / 50%||20 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.78 / 2.83||1.80||4.00|
|Scored||1.44 / 1.17||1.00||2.00|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.67||0.80||2.00|
|BTTS %||78% / 67%||60 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 0%||20 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scores %||89% / 100%||80 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 33%||20 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||40 %||50 %|
|Possession %||52% / 42%||53 %||51 %|
|Corners||7.22 / 4.33||7.00||7.50|
|Cards||1.89 / 2.17||2.00||1.75|
|Offsides||1.22 / 2.80||1.60||0.75|
|Fouls||11.78 / 11.20||11.60||12.00|
|Shots||9.67 / 7.83||9.20||10.25|
|Shots on Target||4.89 / 3.33||5.60||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
AFC Eskilstuna vs Trelleborg Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.75||Away Win Nil||3.85|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.77||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|