- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
AFC Eskilstuna will welcome Västerås SK to Tunavallen for a matchday 25 fixture in Sweden Superettan. The last meeting on 12th April 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. AFC Eskilstuna has won 5 matches, and Västerås SK triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
Västerås SK's recent game against GAIS ended in a home 3-0 win. Västerås SK dominated the game and deserved the win. Västerås SK had good chances in both halves and scored in the 5th, 20th and 57th minute.
Since the start of the season, AFC Eskilstuna is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 15 games on home soil. AFC Eskilstuna's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Västerås SK has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Västerås SK wins 1.13 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Västerås SK kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is AFC Eskilstuna or Västerås SK to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. AFC Eskilstuna has scored in 80% of home games. Västerås SK is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
AFC Eskilstuna vs Västerås SK Betting Tips
AFC Eskilstuna vs Västerås SK Head to Head
Average stats between AFC Eskilstuna and Västerås SK in most recent 7 outings in the Sweden Superettan.
AFC Eskilstuna vs Västerås SK Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between AFC Eskilstuna and Västerås SK across current season. Calculated from AFC Eskilstuna's Home stats and Västerås SK's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, AFC Eskilstuna has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. AFC Eskilstuna has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Västerås SK's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop AFC Eskilstuna from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 10 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Can AFC Eskilstuna turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for AFC Eskilstuna, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (52% of all matches) involving AFC Eskilstuna has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Västerås SK has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Västerås SK has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Västerås SK ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Västerås SK, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (58% of all matches) involving Västerås SK has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Västerås SK will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 50%||53 %||20 %|
|Draw %||23% / 0%||27 %||20 %|
|Loss %||40% / 50%||20 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.73 / 2.17||2.53||2.93|
|Scored||1.37 / 1.17||1.67||1.07|
|Conceded||1.37 / 1.00||0.87||1.87|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||47 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||7 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 17%||33 %||27 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||80 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 33%||40 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||67 %||27 %|
|Possession %||51% / 46%||53 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.87 / 5.33||4.73||5.00|
|Cards||2.73 / 3.33||2.67||2.80|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.80||1.93||1.07|
|Fouls||13.70 / 14.60||14.73||12.67|
|Shots||11.27 / 11.17||13.27||9.27|
|Shots on Target||5.17 / 5.50||6.27||4.07|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||27 %||27 %|
|Draw %||40% / 67%||47 %||33 %|
|Loss %||33% / 0%||27 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 2.00||2.73||2.33|
|Scored||1.20 / 1.17||1.33||1.07|
|Conceded||1.33 / 0.83||1.40||1.27|
|BTTS %||57% / 50%||67 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||20 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 17%||33 %||20 %|
|Scores %||73% / 83%||73 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 50%||27 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 67%||33 %||40 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||51 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.77 / 5.67||5.87||5.67|
|Cards||1.83 / 1.50||1.73||1.93|
|Offsides||1.70 / 1.50||1.87||1.53|
|Fouls||11.87 / 12.50||10.87||12.87|
|Shots||11.93 / 12.50||13.47||10.40|
|Shots on Target||5.10 / 4.83||5.73||4.47|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
AFC Eskilstuna vs Västerås SK Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.65||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.07|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.56||Under 9.5 Corners||2.27|