- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
UTA Arad will welcome Rapid Bucureşti to Stadionul Francisc von Neuman for a matchday 8 fixture in Romania Liga I. The last meeting on 26th July 2020 ended in a Rapid Bucureşti 2-1 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. UTA Arad has won 0 matches, and Rapid Bucureşti triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
UTA Arad's latest fixture against Gaz Metan Mediaş ended in an away 1-0 win. UTA Arad was very dangerous in attack, having attempted three shots on target. UTA Arad was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 90 minute.
Rapid Bucureşti's recent game against CS U Craiova ended in a home 1-2 loss. Rapid Bucuresti's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Rapid Bucureşti put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 15th minute.
Since the start of the season, UTA Arad is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 5 games on home soil. UTA Arad's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Rapid Bucureşti has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Rapid Bucureşti has collected 2.50 points on average per away game, compared to 1.40 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is UTA Arad or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.46 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 0% of UTA Arad's home and Rapid Bucureşti's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 13% of UTA Arad's home and Rapid Bucureşti's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
UTA Arad vs Rapid Bucureşti Betting Tips
UTA Arad vs Rapid Bucureşti Head to Head
Average stats between UTA Arad and Rapid Bucureşti in most recent 2 outings in the Romania Liga I.
UTA Arad vs Rapid Bucureşti Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between UTA Arad and Rapid Bucureşti across current season. Calculated from UTA Arad's Home stats and Rapid Bucureşti's Away stats.
Romania Liga I Form
- Coming into this game, UTA Arad has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. UTA Arad has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from UTA Arad at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Rapid Bucureşti's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop UTA Arad from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for UTA Arad as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- UTA Arad has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- UTA Arad is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Rapid Bucureşti, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for UTA Arad has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/9 games for UTA Arad this season.
- Coming into this game, Rapid Bucureşti has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Rapid Bucureşti has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Rapid Bucureşti has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Rapid Bucureşti ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Rapid Bucureşti, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (33% of all matches) involving Rapid Bucureşti has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Rapid Bucureşti will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 33%||40 %||50 %|
|Draw %||44% / 17%||60 %||25 %|
|Loss %||11% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||1.56 / 2.67||1.80||1.25|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.67||1.20||0.75|
|Conceded||0.56 / 2.00||0.60||0.50|
|BTTS %||33% / 33%||40 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||78% / 50%||80 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||67% / 33%||60 %||75 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 33%||60 %||50 %|
|Possession %||49% / 36%||53 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.78 / 5.00||5.80||3.50|
|Cards||2.56 / 3.17||2.00||3.25|
|Offsides||1.44 / 1.25||1.20||1.75|
|Fouls||13.11 / 18.50||10.00||17.00|
|Shots||11.56 / 11.50||14.00||8.50|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 4.33||6.00||3.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 67%||40 %||75 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|Loss %||22% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||1.89 / 2.17||1.60||2.25|
|Scored||1.22 / 1.33||0.80||1.75|
|Conceded||0.67 / 0.83||0.80||0.50|
|BTTS %||33% / 33%||40 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 0%||40 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scores %||89% / 67%||80 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||67% / 50%||60 %||75 %|
|Frist Goal %||78% / 67%||60 %||100 %|
|Possession %||49% / 48%||51 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.11 / 3.67||5.60||2.25|
|Cards||3.67 / 0.00||3.80||3.50|
|Offsides||1.33 / 0.00||1.20||1.50|
|Fouls||14.33 / 0.00||14.80||13.75|
|Shots||8.78 / 10.00||8.80||8.75|
|Shots on Target||4.89 / 4.50||4.60||5.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
UTA Arad vs Rapid Bucureşti Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||1.95||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.40||Under 2.5||1.56|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.63||Under 9.5 Corners||1.45|