- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Helsingborg vs Jönköpings Södra Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Beşiktaş vs Adana Demirspor
- 18:00 Yeni Malatyaspor vs Sivasspor
AFC Wimbledon will welcome Oxford United to Plough Lane for a matchday 6 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 20th April 2021 ended in an AFC Wimbledon 2-1 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. AFC Wimbledon has won 5 matches, and Oxford United triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.79 goals, while both teams score 64% of the time.
AFC Wimbledon's latest fixture against Ipswich Town ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. AFC Wimbledon was much better than Ipswich Town in the second half and scored in the 58th and 90+5 minute.
Oxford United's recent game against Lincoln City ended in a home 3-1 win. The Us dominated the game and deserved the win. Oxford United had good chances in both halves and scored in the 12nd, 24th and 73rd minute.
So far, AFC Wimbledon plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.75 points per away game on average compared to 1.25 points at home. Although AFC Wimbledon is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Oxford United has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. The Boys from Up the Hill wins 0.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Oxford United kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. The Wombles has won just 25% of home games. On average they score 1.75 goals and concede 1.50 per game. It is disappointing to see that The Us is yet to win an away game. They have drawn 25% of all games on the road. Furthermore, they are in really good form, having won zero in a row away games.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. AFC Wimbledon wins on average 1.25 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Oxford United. My prediction is Oxford United to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. AFC Wimbledon has scored in 75% of home games. Oxford United is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
AFC Wimbledon vs Oxford United Betting Tips
AFC Wimbledon vs Oxford United Head to Head
Average stats between AFC Wimbledon and Oxford United in most recent 14 outings in the England EFL League One.
AFC Wimbledon vs Oxford United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between AFC Wimbledon and Oxford United across current season. Calculated from AFC Wimbledon's Home stats and Oxford United's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, AFC Wimbledon has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. AFC Wimbledon has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for AFC Wimbledon recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for AFC Wimbledon, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (75% of all matches) involving AFC Wimbledon has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Oxford United has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Oxford United has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Oxford United recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Oxford United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (63% of all matches) involving Oxford United has seen BTTS landing.
- Oxford United will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 1.13 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 17%||25 %||50 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||50 %||25 %|
|Loss %||25% / 67%||25 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.50 / 2.50||3.25||3.75|
|Scored||1.88 / 0.50||1.75||2.00|
|Conceded||1.63 / 2.00||1.50||1.75|
|BTTS %||75% / 33%||75 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||38% / 0%||25 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|Scores %||75% / 50%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Possession %||52% / 43%||56 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.88 / 5.20||4.75||5.00|
|Cards||3.00 / 0.83||3.25||2.75|
|Offsides||1.63 / 1.00||1.00||2.25|
|Fouls||11.63 / 11.00||11.75||11.50|
|Shots||12.50 / 12.40||14.75||10.25|
|Shots on Target||5.88 / 4.40||7.25||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 100%||75 %||0 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|Loss %||38% / 0%||0 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.25 / 3.83||2.00||2.50|
|Scored||1.13 / 2.83||1.50||0.75|
|Conceded||1.13 / 1.00||0.50||1.75|
|BTTS %||63% / 50%||50 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 67%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 100%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 83%||75 %||75 %|
|Possession %||55% / 52%||55 %||55 %|
|Corners||7.13 / 6.20||6.00||8.25|
|Cards||1.88 / 1.67||2.00||1.75|
|Offsides||1.88 / 1.50||1.00||2.75|
|Fouls||11.63 / 12.25||10.25||13.00|
|Shots||13.50 / 12.20||12.00||15.00|
|Shots on Target||5.75 / 5.60||5.50||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
AFC Wimbledon vs Oxford United Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.25||HT 2||2.85|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||4.50|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.73||Under 9.5 Corners||1.99|