- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
AIK will welcome Mjällby to Friends Arena for a matchday 8 fixture in Sweden Allsvenskan. The last meeting on 28th September 2020 ended in an AIK 1-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. AIK has won 5 matches, and Mjällby triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 1.90 goals, while both teams score 30% of the time.
AIK's latest fixture against Östersunds FK ended in an away 2-1 win. AIK was very dangerous in attack, having attempted four shots on target. AIK played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 12nd and 26th minute.
Mjällby's recent game against Häcken ended in a home 1-1 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers. Mjällby deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 74th minute.
Since the start of the season, AIK is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 5 games on home soil. Gnaget's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Mjällby has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Mjällby wins 0.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Mjällby kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. AIK is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in five games.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Mjällby haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 50% of all games on the road while conceding on average 1.50 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. AIK wins on average 2.20 points per home game, compared to 0.50 points per away game for Mjällby. My prediction is AIK to win.
AIK vs Mjällby Betting Tips
AIK vs Mjällby Head to Head
Average stats between AIK and Mjällby in most recent 10 outings in the Sweden Allsvenskan.
AIK vs Mjällby Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between AIK and Mjällby across current season. Calculated from AIK's Home stats and Mjällby's Away stats.
Sweden Allsvenskan Form
- Coming into this game, AIK has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. AIK has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from AIK at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- AIK will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- AIK has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- AIK has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for AIK ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- AIK will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Mjällby, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for AIK, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (38% of all matches) involving AIK has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Mjällby has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Mjällby has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mjällby has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Mjällby as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Mjällby is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against AIK, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- Mjällby has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Mjällby, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (38% of all matches) involving Mjällby has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Mjällby will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||60 %||33 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||0 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.25 / 1.50||2.20||2.33|
|Scored||1.25 / 0.67||1.60||0.67|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.83||0.60||1.67|
|BTTS %||38% / 17%||40 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 0%||60 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 50%||100 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 50%||60 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 33%||80 %||33 %|
|Possession %||52% / 55%||49 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.13 / 4.33||5.00||5.33|
|Cards||1.63 / 2.33||1.80||1.33|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.33||1.20||0.67|
|Fouls||10.63 / 12.50||9.40||12.67|
|Shots||14.50 / 11.67||14.80||14.00|
|Shots on Target||5.38 / 4.00||5.60||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Draw %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.63 / 1.83||1.00||2.25|
|Scored||0.75 / 1.00||0.75||0.75|
|Conceded||0.88 / 0.83||0.25||1.50|
|BTTS %||38% / 50%||25 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||75 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||75 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Possession %||46% / 45%||45 %||47 %|
|Corners||6.13 / 6.00||6.00||6.25|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.83||1.50||1.50|
|Offsides||1.25 / 1.17||1.50||1.00|
|Fouls||12.63 / 12.33||13.25||12.00|
|Shots||14.63 / 14.00||14.00||15.25|
|Shots on Target||4.38 / 4.17||3.25||5.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
AIK vs Mjällby Odds
|HT 1||2.41||HT X||2.03||HT 2||4.90|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.72||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|