- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Al Ahly will welcome Zamalek to Cairo International Stadium for a matchday 21 fixture in Egypt Egyptian Premier League. The last meeting on 18th April 2021 ended in an Al Ahly 2-1 win. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Al Ahly has won 11 matches, and Zamalek triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.28 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
Al Ahly's latest fixture against Al Ittihad ended in an away 2-1 win. Al Ahly was very dangerous in attack, having attempted six shots on target. Al Ahly was much better than Al Ittihad in the second half and scored in the 50th and 55th minute.
Zamalek's recent game against Smouha SC ended in a home 2-1 win. Although White Knights didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Zamalek put the pressure early on and scored in the 17th and 42nd minute.
So far, Al Ahly plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.22 points per away game on average compared to 2.10 points at home. Although Al Ahly is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 30% home clean sheets.
Zamalek has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Zamalek wins 1.82 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Al Ahly or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.45 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Al Ahly's home and Zamalek's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of Al Ahly's home and Zamalek's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Al Ahly vs Zamalek Betting Tips
Al Ahly vs Zamalek Head to Head
Average stats between Al Ahly and Zamalek in most recent 18 outings in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League.
Al Ahly vs Zamalek Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Al Ahly and Zamalek across current season. Calculated from Al Ahly's Home stats and Zamalek's Away stats.
Egypt Egyptian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Al Ahly has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Al Ahly has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Al Ahly has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Zamalek's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Al Ahly from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Al Ahly has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Al Ahly will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Zamalek, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Al Ahly, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (58% of all matches) involving Al Ahly has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Zamalek has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Zamalek has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Zamalek has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Zamalek as they have now gone 11 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Zamalek is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Al Ahly, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Zamalek, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (54% of all matches) involving Zamalek has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 67%||60 %||67 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||30 %||22 %|
|Loss %||11% / 0%||10 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 2.67||3.10||2.00|
|Scored||1.84 / 2.17||2.20||1.44|
|Conceded||0.74 / 0.50||0.90||0.56|
|BTTS %||58% / 33%||70 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||42% / 33%||40 %||44 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||10 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||30 %||11 %|
|Scores %||79% / 67%||90 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 67%||30 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 50%||60 %||67 %|
|Possession %||56% / 58%||57 %||55 %|
|Corners||4.42 / 5.00||4.80||4.00|
|Cards||1.37 / 1.80||1.40||1.33|
|Offsides||1.95 / 0.60||2.20||1.67|
|Fouls||13.58 / 12.60||13.30||13.89|
|Shots||13.84 / 15.50||14.60||13.00|
|Shots on Target||6.11 / 7.33||6.70||5.44|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||65% / 83%||80 %||45 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||13 %||45 %|
|Loss %||8% / 0%||7 %||9 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.17||3.20||1.55|
|Scored||1.81 / 1.83||2.33||1.09|
|Conceded||0.69 / 0.33||0.87||0.45|
|BTTS %||54% / 33%||67 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 33%||47 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||7 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||40 %||9 %|
|Scores %||88% / 83%||100 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 67%||33 %||64 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 83%||67 %||55 %|
|Possession %||54% / 49%||54 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.81 / 4.33||4.93||4.64|
|Cards||1.73 / 1.33||1.93||1.45|
|Offsides||1.56 / 2.00||1.67||1.40|
|Fouls||13.84 / 13.83||14.00||13.60|
|Shots||12.88 / 13.67||12.40||13.55|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 4.67||5.67||5.27|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Al Ahly vs Zamalek Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||1.83||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||4.40|
|Over 2.5||2.40||Under 2.5||1.51|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.58|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.18||Under 9.5 Corners||1.60|